Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
sunnys1d3up33

New
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:38 am

Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.

DalRock

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby DalRock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:12 pm

sunnys1d3up33 wrote:Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.


When is your interview scheduled? Are you going to swearing in ceremony on January 17th?

morena

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 am

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby morena » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:35 pm

My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.

DalRock

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:14 pm

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby DalRock » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:44 pm

morena wrote:My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.


Are you out of state?

morena

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:48 am

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby morena » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:44 pm

DalRock wrote:
morena wrote:My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.


Are you out of state?


Yes, NJ

sunnys1d3up33

New
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:03 pm

DalRock wrote:
sunnys1d3up33 wrote:Anyone have an idea of what happens in the interview? Not sure if there's any significance if the interview is not scheduled on the same day as the actual ceremony.


When is your interview scheduled? Are you going to swearing in ceremony on January 17th?


Yeah, I'm the 17th. I'm scheduled for two days prior.

sunnys1d3up33

New
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:11 pm

Re: Character and Fitness Interview - 3rd Dept (NY)

Postby sunnys1d3up33 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:06 pm

morena wrote:My interview felt more like a formality (I passed) - I think she read a few excerpts from my application and wished me luck. It was also not scheduled the same day as the ceremony (I think it was a few days prior), so in my case I don't think there was any significance re: scheduling.


Thank you for this



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests