Baroutlines.com????

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
ScurryRay

New

Baroutlines.com????

Postby ScurryRay » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:38 am

Anyone ever use baroutlines.com? I am trying to take the South Dakota bar exam and there are very few places that sell materials for that exam. This place offers outlines for $49.99 and I just paid via Pay Pal and they took the payment but the materials do not show as available or that I am registered. I have emailed and called them in the past and received no reply. Wondering if they are defunct or a scam at this point. Anyone have any experience with them?

FappleJax

New

Re: Baroutlines.com????

Postby FappleJax » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:41 am

Avoid them. I bought a course and the MBE booklet from them last year. I had access to the online materials, but the book never came. I haven't heard from them in over a year despite numerous calls and emails.

ScurryRay

New

Re: Baroutlines.com????

Postby ScurryRay » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:42 pm

FappleJax wrote:Avoid them. I bought a course and the MBE booklet from them last year. I had access to the online materials, but the book never came. I haven't heard from them in over a year despite numerous calls and emails.

Thanks. They sent me one email back not addressing my issue but have ignored everything else. What a scam. I am going to report them to the appropriate consumer agency. Thanks.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�