New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
BrandName

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby BrandName » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 am

Passed, just barely but I passed!!!!!!

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:27 am

terebor wrote:Got my results!!!


From where?!!!

Cop2lawyerNYC

New
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby Cop2lawyerNYC » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:29 am

I passed!!!! 166.8 MBE!!!

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:30 am

Are you guys for real?!!!

IndoubtputC

New
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby IndoubtputC » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:31 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:Are you guys for real?!!!

It's real, passed with a 156.4 scaled and 322 overall.

User avatar
Bridgeport

New
Posts: 15
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby Bridgeport » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:32 am

passed thank goodness

HopetohavepassedNY

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby HopetohavepassedNY » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:36 am

Congrats to all who passed!! I'm too scared to open the email...

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:37 am

IndoubtputC wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:Are you guys for real?!!!

It's real, passed with a 156.4 scaled and 322 overall.


Still waiting for mine!!!!

maroon175

Bronze
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby maroon175 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:37 am

I passed too! Email at 8:16am

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:39 am

maroon175 wrote:I passed too! Email at 8:16am


So do the passing emails go out before the failing ones?!

afronita

New
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:15 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby afronita » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:40 am

Barely passed too!! By points but who cares :)

Ramis00

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby Ramis00 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:41 am

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
maroon175 wrote:I passed too! Email at 8:16am


So do the passing emails go out before the failing ones?!


God don’t do that to me! I think it’s just a rolling basis based upon name, testing location, etc.

AinsleyKs

New
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby AinsleyKs » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:43 am

Can people post what time they received their email? I'm getting sick over here...

NotSkadden

New
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby NotSkadden » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

Passed! Email received at 8:27am

BrandName

New
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:04 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby BrandName » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:46 am

AinsleyKs wrote:Can people post what time they received their email? I'm getting sick over here...


I got mine at 8:12, not sure if it goes by alphabet when they send them out. My name is early in the alphabet and so is my coworkers who also got hers around 8:15.

TheJuryMustDie

Bronze
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:47 am

Ramis00 wrote:
TheJuryMustDie wrote:
maroon175 wrote:I passed too! Email at 8:16am


So do the passing emails go out before the failing ones?!


God don’t do that to me! I think it’s just a rolling basis based upon name, testing location, etc.


I hope you are right about that!

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:49 am

Congrats to all those that passed, can anyone clarify what the subject of the e-mail states if you passed? Also if there is a pdf attachment, is that only for fail e-mails? Just want to be prepared, thank you!

JFO1833

Bronze
Posts: 268
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby JFO1833 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:51 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:Congrats to all those that passed, can anyone clarify what the subject of the e-mail states if you passed? Also if there is a pdf attachment, is that only for fail e-mails? Just want to be prepared, thank you!


Passing email had an attachment. Subject line was July 2018 New York Bar Exam Results.

wendykr

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 am

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby wendykr » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:52 am

PASSED! Have been following this thread for a while and now I can say "I passed"! Congrats to all!

Stifling

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby Stifling » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 am

Passed too, received email at 7:26, with last name starting towards the middle of the alphabet.

Ramis00

New
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:45 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby Ramis00 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:56 am

Congrats to all the Bar candidates who passed. Looks like I’ll be taking it again in February 2019. The good news is I’ve been improving my game every time and I’m within ten points of passing. To anyone else who, like me, didn’t pass this exam, keep your chin up, decompress, and in November or December, get back on the horse and keep at it.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:57 am

JFO1833 wrote:
gladiator0flaw11 wrote:Congrats to all those that passed, can anyone clarify what the subject of the e-mail states if you passed? Also if there is a pdf attachment, is that only for fail e-mails? Just want to be prepared, thank you!


Passing email had an attachment. Subject line was July 2018 New York Bar Exam Results.


Thank you and congrats! Can anyone clarify if the failure e-mail has a different subject line or text within the e-mail?!

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:22 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby gladiator0flaw11 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:58 am

Ramis00 wrote:Congrats to all the Bar candidates who passed. Looks like I’ll be taking it again in February 2019. The good news is I’ve been improving my game every time and I’m within ten points of passing. To anyone else who, like me, didn’t pass this exam, keep your chin up, decompress, and in November or December, get back on the horse and keep at it.


I believe you will pass the next time, 10 points is very close. What was the subject line or text of the fail e-mail? Thank you in advance

sammyveritas

New
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby sammyveritas » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:05 am

I'm too scared to open the email...fml...wtf............................. :shock: :shock:

mo_brien

New
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:44 pm

Re: New York July 2018 Bar Exam Hangout Thread

Postby mo_brien » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:06 am

Could anyone post pass/fail KB sizes for those of us too paranoid/afraid to open the e-mail :oops:



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests