I noticed that the "instinctive" answer on several MBE questions was clearly wrong after going back. Why are they doing

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
totesTheGoat

Re: I noticed that the "instinctive" answer on several MBE questions was clearly wrong after going back. Why are they do

Postby totesTheGoat » Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:26 pm

Alright everybody, let's try this again a second time. Leave all the racial stuff for another thread. If anybody cares to discuss it, start your own thread. Preferably in the lounge.

I cleaned out the craziest parts (and responses to the craziest parts) from the thread.

I'm going to delete any post from here forward that has any off-topic content.

TheJuryMustDie

New

Re: I noticed that the "instinctive" answer on several MBE questions was clearly wrong after going back. Why are they do

Postby TheJuryMustDie » Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:59 pm

totesTheGoat wrote:Alright everybody, let's try this again a second time. Leave all the racial stuff for another thread. If anybody cares to discuss it, start your own thread. Preferably in the lounge.

I cleaned out the craziest parts (and responses to the craziest parts) from the thread.

You appear so dictatorial! Take a chill pill man! :P

Guccifer91

New

Postby Guccifer91 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:19 pm

TheJuryMustDie wrote:
totesTheGoat wrote:Alright everybody, let's try this again a second time. Leave all the racial stuff for another thread. If anybody cares to discuss it, start your own thread. Preferably in the lounge.

It takes Xanax to be a true dictator

totesTheGoat

Postby totesTheGoat » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:07 pm

TheJuryMustDie wrote:

It's my "mod voice". :lol: It's intentional, that way I can still contribute as a normal person on this site with a clear distinction between when I'm just another user and when I'm moderating a thread. Maybe I'll dial down the "all business" tone a bit.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�