Barbri AMPs

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Nicolena.

Bronze

Barbri AMPs

Postby Nicolena. » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:38 am

So just like everyone else, I’m pretty behind in Barbri (about 15%). At this point, I know i won’t get to everything.

Looking for advice from past UBE takers that used Barbri.

Did you skip amps or more so skip the learning questions? Or try to do a mixture of both but obviously not all? Thanks!

tropicalvibezz

New

Re: Barbri AMPs

Postby tropicalvibezz » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:13 pm

I'd highly recommend doing the learning questions. They changed them from February where they didn't have them as an option, just the AMPS. The AMPs are no doubt, a pain in the butt to go through but if you aren't 100% comfortable with the subject or you are weak in areas, I would recommend them.

On the other hand, you might actually be better off using your time to test yourself on the material, such as do MBEs and MEEs.

The learning questions are awesome because they give you 4-5 questions on the content, which, once you select an answer, they tell you right then and there if you selected the wrong one and the explanation behind each. Then, on the same topics within that area of law, they will have 4 MBE questions testing the material you just went over. I'd say all in all, use those instead of the AMPs.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?