UBE BAR PREP HELP!! (Taking DC Feb 2019 Bar Exam) Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Aleejojo

New

UBE BAR PREP HELP!! (Taking DC Feb 2019 Bar Exam)

Post by Aleejojo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:36 pm

Hello All!

For those that have used or know about different Bar prep courses and aids, can you share your feedback and perspectives? I'm taking the February 2019 DC Bar and need help picking out the most comprehensive materials!! I'm looking for the best methods to "know" the law topics and then the best methods to practice the MBE, MEE, and MPT ! THANKS!!!!!!

So far these are the only courses and supplements that I've found:

Barbri
Kaplan
Themis
Smart Bar Prep
Adaptibar
Critical pass
Studicata
JD Advising - (So expensive!)

PoliLaw

New

Re: UBE BAR PREP HELP!! (Taking DC Feb 2019 Bar Exam)

Post by PoliLaw » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:43 am

1) If you can take it in July please do. Just look up the stats.
2) Kaplan is my recommendation with rigos mee book

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: UBE BAR PREP HELP!! (Taking DC Feb 2019 Bar Exam)

Post by SilvermanBarPrep » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Barbri has been around a while and I really think they have a quality program. Their Conviser mini review book is to me the gold standard of outlines. But that isn't to say that the others you've listed aren't good; I just can recommend Barbri from experience.

That said, it would be a mistake to take any of those courses and not supplement with official questions. I think the Barbri essays are kind of useless since the NCBE has released a ton of prior MEE essays and those are the essays to practice with. Also, you want to work through the released NCBE MBE questions including the 210 questions that they just released this past February.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”