NY July 2018 bar takers Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Raheemat1

New

NY July 2018 bar takers

Post by Raheemat1 » Tue May 22, 2018 10:30 pm

Dear All, I am looking to join or start a study group with any NY July 2018 bar takers. I am currently enrolled with Kaplan - live class at NYU (Any staten island residents taking the July bar?)

Please indicate below if you will be willing to start one with me. I don't mind joining yours if you have already started one.

Thank you

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Re: NY July 2018 bar takers

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Wed May 23, 2018 8:49 am

Would an online study partner be of any it seems to you? I'm doing Barbri but won't be in NY until the week before the exam.

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Wed May 23, 2018 8:51 am

Raheemat1 wrote:Dear All, I am looking to join or start a study group with any NY July 2018 bar takers. I am currently enrolled with Kaplan - live class at NYU (Any staten island residents taking the July bar?)

Please indicate below if you will be willing to start one with me. I don't mind joining yours if you have already started one.

Thank you
Text prediction is not very useful lol.

This is what I meant to say;

Would an online study partner be of any help to you? I'm doing Barbri but won't be in NY until the week before the exam.

ubebarstudying

Bronze

Post by ubebarstudying » Wed May 23, 2018 9:32 am

I think this is a good idea. I think there are 1 or 2 groups on facebook but if you want to have a more compact study group to prevent being overwhelmed by sheer size, it is useful. Have your location e-mails for seating gone out yet? I was just wondering because I know the original poster said that she/he would not be in NY until a week prior.

Raheemat1

New

Post by Raheemat1 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:37 am

I am not sure how the online study will work. I think face to face study will be more effective for me.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Raheemat1

New

Post by Raheemat1 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:38 am

I am not sure how the online study will work. I think face to face study will be more effective for me
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
Raheemat1 wrote:Dear All, I am looking to join or start a study group with any NY July 2018 bar takers. I am currently enrolled with Kaplan - live class at NYU (Any staten island residents taking the July bar?)

Thank you

Would an online study partner be of any help to you? I'm doing Barbri but won't be in NY until the week before the exam.

Raheemat1

New

Post by Raheemat1 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:41 am

Please send me the link for the facebook group. No, I don't think they have sent out the location e-mails. The comment about not being in NY until a week prior to the exam was not by the original poster.

ubebarstudying wrote:I think this is a good idea. I think there are 1 or 2 groups on facebook but if you want to have a more compact study group to prevent being overwhelmed by sheer size, it is useful. Have your location e-mails for seating gone out yet? I was just wondering because I know the original poster said that she/he would not be in NY until a week prior.

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Wed May 23, 2018 9:55 am

Raheemat1 wrote:I am not sure how the online study will work. I think face to face study will be more effective for me
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:

Thank you

No worries, and best of luck!

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Wed May 23, 2018 10:02 am

ubebarstudying wrote:I think this is a good idea. I think there are 1 or 2 groups on facebook but if you want to have a more compact study group to prevent being overwhelmed by sheer size, it is useful. Have your location e-mails for seating gone out yet? I was just wondering because I know the original poster said that she/he would not be in NY until a week prior.
Does that mean you are interested in online study partner?

I've joined one on Facebook but there's not much activity on that.

Location emails will be sent in June. But got email yesterday stating that you can withdraw with entitlement to a refund.

I will definitely be in NY the week before.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”