ND Bar Exam (UBE)

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
blinkmtt3

New

ND Bar Exam (UBE)

Postby blinkmtt3 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:37 am

I will be taking the ND Bar Exam this July, and will be doing Barbri's bar prep. Start date is 5/22, but because I will have family in town and then an out-of-country wedding that I am in, I won't be able to start bar prep until 6/3. Am I screwing myself here? My school is pushing starting early... as in a lot of people have already started and we haven't even had our grad ceremony yet. But, my school is in Florida (non-UBE) which I imagine is much harder.

anandamide

New

Re: ND Bar Exam (UBE)

Postby anandamide » Tue May 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.

blinkmtt3

New

Postby blinkmtt3 » Tue May 15, 2018 1:08 pm

anandamide wrote:Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.

I want to, but its been difficult finding time with family coming into town and I am still working now. Planning on bringing my outline book when I go out of the country. Hopefully that will help!

Thanks!

anandamide

New

Postby anandamide » Tue May 15, 2018 1:57 pm

blinkmtt3 wrote:
anandamide wrote:Can you start studying now? Like with outlines for the MBE subjects? The more time you have to study, the better. Good luck.

I want to, but its been difficult finding time with family coming into town and I am still working now. Planning on bringing my outline book when I go out of the country. Hopefully that will help!

Thanks!

I even downloaded some apps for my phone to do quick MBE subjects. But I feel you. Graduation, weddings, family in town = hard to focus!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�