Question regarding New York Bar Admission - Driving Records Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
applepie123

New

Question regarding New York Bar Admission - Driving Records

Post by applepie123 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:34 pm

Do I need to submit my driving records for admission to New York Bar? I had to submit my driving record for my Illinois Bar Admission because it was required, but I couldn't find anywhere in the New York Bar Admission package asking for that info. I was just wondering because my friend who is a New York attorney told me he submitted his. FYI, I've never received any tickets/citations, so my record is clean.

adil91

Silver

Re: Question regarding New York Bar Admission - Driving Records

Post by adil91 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:47 pm

I think you may only need to submit one if you have multiple tickets or DUIs. But don't quote on me on that

hockeyman969

Bronze

Re: Question regarding New York Bar Admission - Driving Records

Post by hockeyman969 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:15 pm

Your C&F reviewer may request it during the process, in first department I don't know a single person who was not requested to provide a driving record. May be worth your money to request one be mailed from DMV (since they don't accept online histories).

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”