Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
User avatar
jrstephens1991

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby jrstephens1991 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 am

Yeah I'm freaking out.

I got a 132 on the Barbie MBE and a 64 on the Refresher. What are the chances of getting below a 145 on the actual scaled MBE?

I've looked at the charts gathered from previous users but not many had this score. Help? :(

pfunkera

New
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Re: Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby pfunkera » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:08 pm

I would say slim - I had comparable Barbri numbers and did much better than 145 on the Feb, 2018 MBE. Unless something happened during the actual exam like not answering questions are blindly filling in circles because you ran out of time, I wouldn't worry about.

User avatar
jrstephens1991

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Re: Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby jrstephens1991 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:57 pm

pfunkera wrote:I would say slim - I had comparable Barbri numbers and did much better than 145 on the Feb, 2018 MBE. Unless something happened during the actual exam like not answering questions are blindly filling in circles because you ran out of time, I wouldn't worry about.

What would you say the chances are of scoring a 150?

I didn't get a chance to finish the second MPT and I feel like that may bring my MEE score down even though I feel I did relatively well on the first MPT and four essays.

pfunkera

New
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Re: Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby pfunkera » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:56 pm

jrstephens1991 wrote:
pfunkera wrote:I would say slim - I had comparable Barbri numbers and did much better than 145 on the Feb, 2018 MBE. Unless something happened during the actual exam like not answering questions are blindly filling in circles because you ran out of time, I wouldn't worry about.

What would you say the chances are of scoring a 150?

I didn't get a chance to finish the second MPT and I feel like that may bring my MEE score down even though I feel I did relatively well on the first MPT and four essays.


I was at 128 midterm, 74 refresher and that translated into a 161. So definitely possible for you to get 150+. Obviously cannot predict, thus the stress.

User avatar
jrstephens1991

Bronze
Posts: 168
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:58 pm

Re: Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby jrstephens1991 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:23 pm

pfunkera wrote:
jrstephens1991 wrote:
pfunkera wrote:I would say slim - I had comparable Barbri numbers and did much better than 145 on the Feb, 2018 MBE. Unless something happened during the actual exam like not answering questions are blindly filling in circles because you ran out of time, I wouldn't worry about.

What would you say the chances are of scoring a 150?

I didn't get a chance to finish the second MPT and I feel like that may bring my MEE score down even though I feel I did relatively well on the first MPT and four essays.


I was at 128 midterm, 74 refresher and that translated into a 161. So definitely possible for you to get 150+. Obviously cannot predict, thus the stress.


Thanks so much! :)

User avatar
inyoureyes89

New
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Re: Chances of getting below a 145 MBE w/ 132 Barbri mid?

Postby inyoureyes89 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:46 am

jrstephens1991 wrote:Yeah I'm freaking out.

I got a 132 on the Barbie MBE and a 64 on the Refresher. What are the chances of getting below a 145 on the actual scaled MBE?

I've looked at the charts gathered from previous users but not many had this score. Help? :(


I had a 119 on the barbri MBE and a 59 on the refresher, but I got a 161 on the real MBE. What helped was doing the practice MBE exams on NCBE's website (I did 2 in the week before the bar exam_. The real bar questions seem to be more clearly written and less convoluted than barbri's.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 15 guests