Character & Fitness - Debt

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
blinkmtt3

New

Character & Fitness - Debt

Postby blinkmtt3 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:16 am

Hey everyone. I am in the process of preparing my exam to take the North Dakota Bar Exam. I have credit/ debt concerns, and ND's Bar Exam website states that I should submit an affidavit with my application. I am not sure exactly what this means. Is there a particular form I should fill out? I word document that is formatted a certain way? What about the content of the affidavit? I know that other states have a specific financial affidavit form, but this state does not. Any advice?

rkreymer

Bronze

Re: Character & Fitness - Debt

Postby rkreymer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:48 am

blinkmtt3 wrote:Hey everyone. I am in the process of preparing my exam to take the North Dakota Bar Exam. I have credit/ debt concerns, and ND's Bar Exam website states that I should submit an affidavit with my application. I am not sure exactly what this means. Is there a particular form I should fill out? I word document that is formatted a certain way? What about the content of the affidavit? I know that other states have a specific financial affidavit form, but this state does not. Any advice?

Call the ND Bar directly. They should provide correct info for you.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�