PA Bar Exam Thread Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
b290

Bronze

Re: PA Bar Exam Thread

Post by b290 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:26 pm

MissT wrote:I passed! Website says the pass rate for the February 2018 bar is 52 percent. This seems historically low. Anyone know if that’s in fact the case?
Congrats! Well done counselor! :D Feb 2015 was 52.63% If this holds, we have a new low (albeit not by much) :(
fpkjd wrote:Results just hit. I didn't pass. :-( In fact it looks like relatively few people did pass. Have to try again in July.
Ugh, that sucks. Having been there, I know what it feels like. With studying for July, May is right around the corner. Take some time to mourn and then get right back to it! Good luck!

My $.02

PhillyJD

New

Post by PhillyJD » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:19 pm

MissT wrote:I passed! Website says the pass rate for the February 2018 bar is 52 percent. This seems historically low. Anyone know if that’s in fact the case?
That seems about right.

JoLaw824

New

Post by JoLaw824 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:12 pm

I passed too! Can’t say enough things about Themis. Definitely way better than Barbri.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”