They didn't let me in the test room

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
#NotACop

Bronze

They didn't let me in the test room

Postby #NotACop » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:20 pm

So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?

LockBox

Bronze

Re: They didn't let me in the test room

Postby LockBox » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:38 pm

#NotACop wrote:So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?

Has your exam started yet? Don't they typically start on Tuesday?

Respondeat_Inferior

New

Postby Respondeat_Inferior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:39 pm

#NotACop wrote:So I was signed up for the Feb Bar Exam and I brought everything I needed, and didn't have anything that wasn't allowed but they didn't allow me to enter the room...They refused to give me a reason too...what the hell? Has this happened to anyone else?

Your bar exam started on the 26th? What state?

Respondeat_Inferior

New

Postby Respondeat_Inferior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:43 pm

Unless you are taking the bar in Louisiana you fucked up and showed up a day early. But at least you didn't show up a day late.

ubebarstudying

Bronze

Postby ubebarstudying » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:18 pm

I think only Iowa and Louisiana had a test today - are you in one of them? Otherwise they may not have let you in for a reason. Again, not sure of your state, but I know some states state explicitly that you are prohibited from going to the test room or site the day before

pancakes4

New

Postby pancakes4 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:55 pm

i don't think OP showed up a day early - there'd be nobody working a day early. OP was either late, or something happened with his registration.

Mobster1983

New

Postby Mobster1983 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:09 am

pancakes4 wrote:i don't think OP showed up a day early - there'd be nobody working a day early. OP was either late, or something happened with his registration.

I went to the examine site today (taking it in a different state so wanted to see where it was) and the were giving another exam (LLM-type?). Anyways, they had someone set up at a table who told me I could not go into the testing area. So some places may have someone there.

I personally think the OP is completely trolling. Trying to make people think the test started today. ;-)

L_William_W

Bronze

Postby L_William_W » Tue Feb 27, 2018 12:04 pm

Unless the OP forgot his state ID or admission ticket, I don't see why they wouldn't let him in. If he had a prohibited item (i.e. iPhone), they'd ask him to put it in the coat room.

kjolaw

New

Postby kjolaw » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:06 pm

Mobster1983 wrote:
I personally think the OP is completely trolling. Trying to make people think the test started today. ;-)

Trolling and disappearing.

Good Luck to every for the exam.

Tony48

New

Postby Tony48 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:19 pm

Happened to me back in July, but I still managed to pass (even though I was never allowed inside the examination room)

Crazy, I know!

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�