Root Canal Before Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
streetlawyer

New

Root Canal Before Bar Exam

Post by streetlawyer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:24 am

Heeelp!
Been studying since October, failed exam twice, think I can pass now thanks to Seperac and Adaptibar, only fly in ointment is that I cracked molar several months ago and I haven't had a chance to go to Doctor. Broken took has been asymptomatic until two days ago. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't. This morning it doesn't. I'm thinking about trying to see Dentist tomorrow (Monday) to see if he can do something about nerve so that it won't bother me on Bar Exam (Tuesday). I want to save tooth if I can. My wife thinks to just pour ambisol on it until after exam. Since it doesn't bother me this morning I'm tempted to leave it until after exam but if it acts up during exam it could break my concentration and make whole experience even more miserable. Anybody have any ideas?

jd20132013

Silver

Re: Root Canal Before Bar Exam

Post by jd20132013 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:14 pm

drink only ensure until bar exam is over so you dont aggravate it, and get the strongest painkiller you can tolerate and have it on you during exam and push through, imo.

rayforoc

New

Post by rayforoc » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:16 am

Go the dentist and ask them for an emergency prescription for whatever painkiller is required to seriously suppress that pain until after the bar. Also, couple that with the gel stuff from CVS or wherever. You got this!

Respondeat_Inferior

New

Post by Respondeat_Inferior » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:03 am

I'm in favor of getting the root canal on Monday, if you can. If it needed to be pulled and you didn't want to deal with a blood mouth, maybe waiting would make sense, but ost-procedure pain from a root canal is minimal to unnoticeable. Why risk a tooth ache popping up at the worst time?

PSK_246

New

Post by PSK_246 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:54 am

10/10 troll here. Good work.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”