Adaptibarrrr.... Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
onlyunholy

Bronze

Adaptibarrrr....

Post by onlyunholy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:19 am

For those that have done all the Adaptibar questions--does anyone know how/if it is possible to run the history on your questions when they start repeating to see if you are getting the questions correct the second time around? I was told that this is available fleetingly via the mobile app, but I only use Adaptibar on my regular laptop, and was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue.

Also, how is everyone feeling with Adaptibar? I just (literally) hit 2000 questions. 70%+ for the last 3 weeks; 75%+ the last 10 days (except for today when I decided I would do 35 more Civ Pro, haha..) 65.5% overall for the 2k questions. I am a retaker (failed the bar by 1.11 points--MBE) and this and Strategies and Tactics (6th Edition) is all I used to study for the MBE this time around--well, when I had questions, I did also use the Barbri CMR (very rarely). Not sure how I feel about getting better with Adaptibar considering all the questions are repeating now...

Baller31

New

Re: Adaptibarrrr....

Post by Baller31 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

I am also using Adaptibar. While using Adaptibar on my laptop there is usually a history legend on the right hand side. You just click the drop down to view the history and it will show past performance(s) on the same question. I am also averaging around the same percentage and I am almost at 2,000 questions. Repeating the questions, if anything, helps with application of the law and reinforcement of the law, so that you don't have to go to the elongated detailed outlines to research the law as much.

ndbigdave

Bronze

Post by ndbigdave » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:53 pm

Baller31 wrote:I am also using Adaptibar. While using Adaptibar on my laptop there is usually a history legend on the right hand side. You just click the drop down to view the history and it will show past performance(s) on the same question. I am also averaging around the same percentage and I am almost at 2,000 questions. Repeating the questions, if anything, helps with application of the law and reinforcement of the law, so that you don't have to go to the elongated detailed outlines to research the law as much.
I used the program for July 2017 so I dont have access now, but I believe that is true - the "history" of each question should be available on the right hand side (I believe it also lists the date(s) the question was answered and if it was right or wrong along with the state/national average for the question).

Though it is tempting, dont spend too much time agonizing over the results or how you compare to the state/national average (though it can give you a basis if a question was generally easy/hard based on the success of the state/national average).

The key is to try your best at every question and then review each question (right or wrong) to learn the law. To me, it was the very best way to learn and I felt exponentially more confident for Il July 2017 then I was for MI July 2015 (and I ended up with a 141 on my first passing attempt). I cannot overstate doing questions and reviewing them.

onlyunholy

Bronze

Post by onlyunholy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Thanks for the responses. I'm doing 50Q sets exam style, so I can't see the history like usual. Is there any other way to see the questions I've answered twice? Do I need to go to a past questions and just look at them individually for the history?

not guilty

Bronze

Post by not guilty » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:59 pm

Yes, i think it is.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

onlyunholy

Bronze

Post by onlyunholy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:46 pm

not guilty wrote:Yes, i think it is.
?

RCinDNA

Bronze

Post by RCinDNA » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

onlyunholy wrote:Thanks for the responses. I'm doing 50Q sets exam style, so I can't see the history like usual. Is there any other way to see the questions I've answered twice? Do I need to go to a past questions and just look at them individually for the history?
I do not see an option for that, either. I think you have to look at them individually.

In other news, I have hit over 1,000 ncbe questions answered and reviewed. 582 through adaptibar’s app, 200 from a practice midterm, and over 250 from self study. I have noone else to share this with.

onlyunholy

Bronze

Post by onlyunholy » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:16 pm

RCinDNA wrote:
onlyunholy wrote:Thanks for the responses. I'm doing 50Q sets exam style, so I can't see the history like usual. Is there any other way to see the questions I've answered twice? Do I need to go to a past questions and just look at them individually for the history?
I do not see an option for that, either. I think you have to look at them individually.

In other news, I have hit over 1,000 ncbe questions answered and reviewed. 582 through adaptibar’s app, 200 from a practice midterm, and over 250 from self study. I have noone else to share this with.
I am here, haha! Great job! TOTALLY dejected on the MPT.. I've done at least 5 this time around, have only finished 1.. going to post about it :(.

RCinDNA

Bronze

Post by RCinDNA » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:07 pm

onlyunholy wrote:
RCinDNA wrote:

I am here, haha! Great job! TOTALLY dejected on the MPT.. I've done at least 5 this time around, have only finished 1.. going to kv
post about it :(.
TBH I have only completed 2 MPTs but of all the things to review, the MPT seems like the one you just spend a few hours seeing different formats so you don’t freak out. I mean, you have a closed universe of material with instructions so the only (sadly) unfair part is that if they throw a curveball and make you draft a will or jury instructions, pretty much the only people who will get high points are the ones who took BarBri, Kaplan, or Themis.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”