Barbri MEE Self-Scoring Checklists - How much weight should I give these? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
ScurryRay

New

Barbri MEE Self-Scoring Checklists - How much weight should I give these?

Post by ScurryRay » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Curious if anyone has input on how reliable the Barbri MEE self-scoring checklists are. I find myself scoring barely passing or just below passing on almost every essay. There's always some random/particular rules that I never would have thought to include. Not sure if I should be concerned or not. I am hoping Barbri just makes them extra hard so you study harder but would be interested in input on anyone who has thoughts on how reliable these scoring checklists are as it relates to the actual MEE grading (UBE state).

Thanks!

pfunkera

Bronze

Re: Barbri MEE Self-Scoring Checklists - How much weight should I give these?

Post by pfunkera » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:39 pm

I posted a related question about my graded essay. I would have graded it a 1 or 2, but they gave me a 4. No clue how to take that. Either the person screwed up or I am too critical on myself but I really think that I did not earn anywhere near a 4.

I think all the Bar prep courses scare the S&*t out of us to force us to study more so we pass with flying colors. That is in our best interest, but I feel like I am over studying at this point.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”