CA Moral Character Mistakes Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
a random anon

New

CA Moral Character Mistakes

Post by a random anon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:51 am

How do I fix mistakes (mostly typos) in my moral character app? Turned in online form but not hardcopy.
Last edited by a random anon on Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

yuzu

Bronze

Re: CA Moral Character Mistakes

Post by yuzu » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:49 pm

From their website:
If you need to make changes to the information that printed on your application, you may mark the changes on the printed copy of your application or you may submit a statement amending the application signed under the penalty of perjury. The statement can be submitted with your hard copy application or mailed under separate cover to the Los Angeles Office of Admissions. Keep a copy for your records.

Since you have not yet submitted the printed copy, it sounds like it is sufficient to manually correct the errors on the printed copy. I don't think it is likely to delay the moral character process.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”