barbri study keys Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
pvnyc

Bronze

barbri study keys

Post by pvnyc » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi, does anyone have any feedback about the barbri study keys (they are sort of like flashcards)-- its something new barbri is doing starting with the winter 2018 bar exam. Any comparison to critical pass flash cards?

pancakes3

Platinum

Re: barbri study keys

Post by pancakes3 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:13 pm

pvnyc wrote:Hi, does anyone have any feedback about the barbri study keys (they are sort of like flashcards)-- its something new barbri is doing starting with the winter 2018 bar exam. Any comparison to critical pass flash cards?
?

pvnyc

Bronze

Re: barbri study keys (bar exam)

Post by pvnyc » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 pm

pancakes3 wrote:
pvnyc wrote:Hi, does anyone have any feedback about the barbri study keys (they are sort of like flashcards)-- its something new barbri is doing starting with the winter 2018 bar exam. Any comparison to critical pass flash cards?
?
if you google it, you will see the videos about the barbri study keys--its new-- just wondering if anyone else had an opinion about it while studying for the Feb exam). Someone gave it to me

Tony48

New

Post by Tony48 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:51 pm

First I've heard of it. From their YouTube video, they look like their version of flash cards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNrHGoxFnk

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Post by ChiliBowlWonder » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:16 pm

As posted on another thread: I am using them for early start in July and do not mind the three different pieces of information you have match up manually. It helps visualize how they fit together (rule, elements, fact pattern sample). The part that bothers me is the clumsiness of the fan effect and the length of time it takes for each one. I just did two and it took way to long. I need to move faster than this. Since I cannot take them apart or lose my deposit, I think it may be better to augment with critical pass.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

UKATTORNEYUSA

New

Post by UKATTORNEYUSA » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm

ChiliBowlWonder wrote:As posted on another thread: I am using them for early start in July and do not mind the three different pieces of information you have match up manually. It helps visualize how they fit together (rule, elements, fact pattern sample). The part that bothers me is the clumsiness of the fan effect and the length of time it takes for each one. I just did two and it took way to long. I need to move faster than this. Since I cannot take them apart or lose my deposit, I think it may be better to augment with critical pass.
I agree, that it takes too long to go through these cards and it is very fiddly. I'm studying for the exam in July and not quite sure if I will be using these as I might get kaplan flashcards when they go on sale in May.

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Post by ChiliBowlWonder » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:08 pm

UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
ChiliBowlWonder wrote:As posted on another thread: I am using them for early start in July and do not mind the three different pieces of information you have match up manually. It helps visualize how they fit together (rule, elements, fact pattern sample). The part that bothers me is the clumsiness of the fan effect and the length of time it takes for each one. I just did two and it took way to long. I need to move faster than this. Since I cannot take them apart or lose my deposit, I think it may be better to augment with critical pass.
I agree, that it takes too long to go through these cards and it is very fiddly. I'm studying for the exam in July and not quite sure if I will be using these as I might get kaplan flashcards when they go on sale in May.
Critical pass come out 4/1. I am targeting these. I hate to buy more products but it is clear Barbri will be piecemeal for me. Early start is nice but I already see the need for MBE practice that is closer to the real deal, so I am looking at adaptibar too, which opens 3/1. The earlier the better.

Nicolena.

Bronze

Post by Nicolena. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:15 pm

ChiliBowlWonder wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
Critical pass come out 4/1. I am targeting these. I hate to buy more products but it is clear Barbri will be piecemeal for me. Early start is nice but I already see the need for MBE practice that is closer to the real deal, so I am looking at adaptibar too, which opens 3/1. The earlier the better.
What do you mean critical pass comes out 4/1? I am also taking the July bar. Should I wait to purchase the Critical Pass flashcards?

Nicolena.

Bronze

Post by Nicolena. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:16 pm

ChiliBowlWonder wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
What do you mean critical pass comes out 4/1? I am also taking the July bar. Should I wait to purchase the Critical Pass flashcards?

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Post by ChiliBowlWonder » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 pm

Nicolena. wrote:
ChiliBowlWonder wrote:
UKATTORNEYUSA wrote:
The July edition of their flash cards come out 4/1. I am waiting for those. I gave the study keys multiple tries already and am done. I am boxing them up so they can be returned later. Sad...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”