Has any Bar Company shared any MEE-(Essay) Predictions for the UBE yet? Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Deezired6

New

Has any Bar Company shared any MEE-(Essay) Predictions for the UBE yet?

Post by Deezired6 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 am

Hi all,

I’m Re-taking the UBE this Feb 2018 and I know that’s right around the corner!! *PANIC!!!* :shock:

I was just wondering if any of your Bar Prep Companies have shared any possible MEE Predictions for the Feb UBE? I know some Bar Companies do that, and some don’t. My Bar Company, Pieper, won’t release his predictions until approximately mid-February. The only “reputable” Predictions I can find for now are from the website, JD ADVISING....and although they were pretty spot on for the last exam, I’d like to cross reference with other sources.

If we can all share our Predictions and the source we got it from, that would be awesome!! I’ll post mine from Pieper’s Bar Review once he releases them.

Thanks all!! & Best of Luck with your Studies. :wink:

Deezired6

New

Re: Has any Bar Company shared any MEE-(Essay) Predictions for the UBE yet?

Post by Deezired6 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 am

Yes, I have those already but would like to cross-reference with other people to see if any other Bar Companies have released any more Predictions.

I just don’t want to trust only 1 website & would like to cross - reference. I will share mine, but I won’t get my Pieper predictions until 2nd week of February. He’ll release them the last day he does Lectures. :(

Any possible predictions you have heard of, would be great! Good luck all. :wink:

BuddyHoller

Bronze

Post by BuddyHoller » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:12 am

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:
how accurate are these predictions
They were almost perfect in July. If you look back they also post after each exam looking at how their predictions did. They are usually pretty close, if not better.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

myrtlewinston

Bronze

Post by myrtlewinston » Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:39 am

Deezired6 wrote:
Yes, I have those already but would like to cross-reference with other people to see if any other Bar Companies have released any more Predictions.

I just don’t want to trust only 1 website & would like to cross - reference. I will share mine, but I won’t get my Pieper predictions until 2nd week of February. He’ll release them the last day he does Lectures. :(

Any possible predictions you have heard of, would be great! Good luck all. :wink:
Do you have Mr. Pieper’s predictions yet?

Banana1

New

Post by Banana1 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:20 pm

Hi

I would like to compare other bar courses predictions as well if anyone has any it would be great!

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”