Baressays.com Templates Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
supa_mitsu

New

Baressays.com Templates

Post by supa_mitsu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Has anyone purchased these (premium membership)? Is it worth the extra $50 or should I just stick with the regular membership to go through the candidates' graded essays?

FinallyPassedTheBar

Bronze

Re: Baressays.com Templates

Post by FinallyPassedTheBar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:58 pm

I used the templates, and I highly recommend them. They don't cover all possible subjects, but the cover most of them.

Snowflake1

New

Post by Snowflake1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 am

supa_mitsu wrote:Has anyone purchased these (premium membership)? Is it worth the extra $50 or should I just stick with the regular membership to go through the candidates' graded essays?
I am using BarEssays.com right now for the Cal Bar. Obviously the essay database is the main part of the site but the templates are useful as well.

Snowflake1

New

Post by Snowflake1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Just got through studying Civ Pro for a couple days. I will say that the http://BarEssays.com template was very helpful for this subject in particular. However, I think the best way to use it is to combine with the high scoring (65+) Cal Bar essays so that you can see which issues/rules can be missed or fudged and still get a high score, and also other alternative ways to approach the rules.

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Post by ChiliBowlWonder » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

I have heard a lot of good things about this program in particular, in addition to bar secrets. Do you know how universal this material is, or is it CA specific? I am in TX.

Snowflake1

New

Post by Snowflake1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm

BarEssays is only for California but I think some of the material like the MBE subject templates can be used anywhere.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”