Baressays.com Templates

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
supa_mitsu

New

Baressays.com Templates

Postby supa_mitsu » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Has anyone purchased these (premium membership)? Is it worth the extra $50 or should I just stick with the regular membership to go through the candidates' graded essays?

FinallyPassedTheBar

Bronze

Re: Baressays.com Templates

Postby FinallyPassedTheBar » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:58 pm

I used the templates, and I highly recommend them. They don't cover all possible subjects, but the cover most of them.

Snowflake1

New

Postby Snowflake1 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:23 am

supa_mitsu wrote:Has anyone purchased these (premium membership)? Is it worth the extra $50 or should I just stick with the regular membership to go through the candidates' graded essays?

I am using BarEssays.com right now for the Cal Bar. Obviously the essay database is the main part of the site but the templates are useful as well.

Snowflake1

New

Postby Snowflake1 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:08 pm

Just got through studying Civ Pro for a couple days. I will say that the http://BarEssays.com template was very helpful for this subject in particular. However, I think the best way to use it is to combine with the high scoring (65+) Cal Bar essays so that you can see which issues/rules can be missed or fudged and still get a high score, and also other alternative ways to approach the rules.

ChiliBowlWonder

New

Postby ChiliBowlWonder » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

I have heard a lot of good things about this program in particular, in addition to bar secrets. Do you know how universal this material is, or is it CA specific? I am in TX.

Snowflake1

New

Postby Snowflake1 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 pm

BarEssays is only for California but I think some of the material like the MBE subject templates can be used anywhere.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�