The Multistate Goat vs. S&T

Postby msummer » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:51 am

Is there any difference btw the books?
I am studying for UBE if it matters.

SilvermanBarPrep

Bronze

Re: The Multistate Goat vs. S&T

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:18 pm

I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Sean (Silverman Bar Exam Tutoring)

msummer

New

Postby msummer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:08 pm

SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Thank you.

b290

Bronze

Postby b290 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:44 pm

msummer wrote:
SilvermanBarPrep wrote:I haven't had a chance yet to read the Goat book but I recommend S&T to all of my students. It's a really important component to studying for the MBE. I suppose my advice would be more helpful with more information about the Goat but I can say without hesitation that S&T is an important book.

Thank you.

Seconded. S&T has exam tactics and a quick referesher on common topics before you start answering questions. It’s awesome.

My $.02

Toubro

Bronze

Postby Toubro » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm

The Goat is just the OPEs reprinted in a book, with NCBE answer explanations. Not a bad tool in addition to S&T, although there may be some overlap

msummer

New

Postby msummer » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:58 pm

Toubro wrote:The Goat is just the OPEs reprinted in a book, with NCBE answer explanations. Not a bad tool in addition to S&T, although there may be some overlap

Thanks.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?