Massachusetts (MA) February 2018 Bar Exam Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
rairair55

New

Massachusetts (MA) February 2018 Bar Exam

Post by rairair55 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 am

Starting the Feb. thread for MA bar takers. LEZ DO THIS

rairair55

New

Re: Massachusetts (MA) February 2018 Bar Exam

Post by rairair55 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:06 am

...or not

stewie27

Bronze

Post by stewie27 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:24 am

I’ll check in. First time Mass taker. Barred in another state already. Self-studying while working full time. Need to get going.

rairair55

New

Post by rairair55 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:15 pm

I'm a re-taker using adaptibar and cobbling together old essays from a few different sources. I might get a tutor just to help with the essays.
stewie27 wrote:I’ll check in. First time Mass taker. Barred in another state already. Self-studying while working full time. Need to get going.
What's your study schedule look like, I'm curious? How do you fit it in?

frank617

New

Post by frank617 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Anyone have any advice on how to most efficiently/cheaply get materials to prepare? I graduated law school last may and just passed CA bar. Wondering if Adaptibar is worth it. CA doesn't tell you your score if you pass, but I have a feeling my MBE is on the stronger side, so worried that Adaptibar may be overkill.

Also wondering the best approach for the essays. I have a recent Conviser mini review and lecture handout book for MA (both Barbri)

rairair55

New

Post by rairair55 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 pm

frank617 wrote:Anyone have any advice on how to most efficiently/cheaply get materials to prepare? I graduated law school last may and just passed CA bar. Wondering if Adaptibar is worth it. CA doesn't tell you your score if you pass, but I have a feeling my MBE is on the stronger side, so worried that Adaptibar may be overkill.

Also wondering the best approach for the essays. I have a recent Conviser mini review and lecture handout book for MA (both Barbri)
I have adaptibar. I like it. No complaints. I got it because everyone raves about it. It uses actual bar exam questions so what more could you want really?

Not sure how you would get access to essays though without purchasing a bar prep course. Mass. has previously tested essays online but no answers, so that's only half helpful. Good luck!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”