Minnesota bar admission - how long does it take?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
drive

New

Minnesota bar admission - how long does it take?

Postby drive » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:10 am

Has anyone done this by motion or by UBE score transfer? I am thinking about applying in Minnesota but I need to get admitted asap. Anyone cares to share your experience? It would be highly appreciated!!!

Downstairs_Mixup

New

Re: Minnesota bar admission - how long does it take?

Postby Downstairs_Mixup » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:14 am

I'm going through that process now. I haven't received a specific date or timeline from them. All they have said is that it takes 3-6 months from the date the application is received. I can't say if the process is any faster if you have all of your ducks in a row with the application. Hope that helps.

kc128

Bronze

Postby kc128 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:21 pm

Downstairs_Mixup wrote:I'm going through that process now. I haven't received a specific date or timeline from them. All they have said is that it takes 3-6 months from the date the application is received. I can't say if the process is any faster if you have all of your ducks in a row with the application. Hope that helps.

Any update on this? I received an acknowledgment letter last week that my application was received... thanks!

hopeforthebest15

New

Postby hopeforthebest15 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:05 pm

Any update on how long it took for admission? I just hit the two month mark and waiting to hear!

kc128 wrote:
Downstairs_Mixup wrote:I'm going through that process now. I haven't received a specific date or timeline from them. All they have said is that it takes 3-6 months from the date the application is received. I can't say if the process is any faster if you have all of your ducks in a row with the application. Hope that helps.

Any update on this? I received an acknowledgment letter last week that my application was received... thanks!

kc128

Bronze

Postby kc128 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:33 pm

hopeforthebest15 wrote:Any update on how long it took for admission? I just hit the two month mark and waiting to hear!

kc128 wrote:

Submitted application early November 2017; was admitted mid- January.

tropicalvibezz

New

Postby tropicalvibezz » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:33 pm

Does anyone know if you have to submit Attorney references? I haven't been previously admitted to practice in any jurisdictions but did obtain a 264 on the February UBE. I am wondering if I need to submit attorney references in addition to personal references?

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�