Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
drive

New
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:06 pm

Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby drive » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:12 am

I completed the course and instantly received an email saying they would contact applicants three or four weeks prior to the test, which is September 15, 2017. I haven't received any emails since.

Anyone?

rfkm170884

New
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:52 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby rfkm170884 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:11 am

I haven't received anything as well. I am still unclear about how the exam works. Am I taking it at home? How does it work?

hockeyman969

Bronze
Posts: 275
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:17 pm

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby hockeyman969 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:27 am

rfkm170884 wrote:I haven't received anything as well. I am still unclear about how the exam works. Am I taking it at home? How does it work?


Yes, it's on unsecured examsoft. You can take it literally anywhere.

User avatar
sdphill

Bronze
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby sdphill » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:27 am

I also haven't received anything. I wouldn't worry until 8/28, which is when registration opens with ExamSoft for the the September NYLE.

User avatar
anyriotgirl

Platinum
Posts: 8349
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby anyriotgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:44 pm

is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it
Last edited by anyriotgirl on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sdphill

Bronze
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby sdphill » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:25 pm

anyriotgirl wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it


I can log into BOLE... I still have not received an e-mail. Anyone else?

User avatar
jingosaur

Gold
Posts: 3188
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:33 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby jingosaur » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:29 pm

I got the examsoft email on Monday.

User avatar
anyriotgirl

Platinum
Posts: 8349
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby anyriotgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:54 pm

sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it


I can log into BOLE... I still have not received an e-mail. Anyone else?


I can log into BOLE just fine, but the exam soft thing is giving me problems
Last edited by anyriotgirl on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sdphill

Bronze
Posts: 499
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 4:26 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby sdphill » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02 pm

anyriotgirl wrote:
sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it


I can log into BOLE... I still have not received an e-mail. Anyone else?


I can log into BOLE just fine, but the exam soft thing is giving me problems


Did you get an e-mail regarding ExamSoft? I tried my BOLE information and it wouldn't let me log in.

User avatar
BuddyHoller

Bronze
Posts: 379
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby BuddyHoller » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:22 pm

sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:
sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it


I can log into BOLE... I still have not received an e-mail. Anyone else?


I can log into BOLE just fine, but the exam soft thing is giving me problems


Did you get an e-mail regarding ExamSoft? I tried my BOLE information and it wouldn't let me log in.

The email should include a brand new BOLE password to go with your old number. Took me a minute to realize that.

LatinLawyer

New
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby LatinLawyer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:28 pm

I received it yesterday (Monday). I followed the instructions on it and it did prompt me to re-download the software. Call the softest people if you are having issues. I called them and they were very helpful.

Has anyone heard that the NYLE was made more challenging since everyone was posting last year that it was a simple PDF? I read that somewhere and now I am anxious not knowing what to expect.

User avatar
anyriotgirl

Platinum
Posts: 8349
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 am

Re: Has anyone received emails about the Sept. New York Law Exam (NYLE)?

Postby anyriotgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:41 pm

BuddyHoller wrote:
sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:
sdphill wrote:
anyriotgirl wrote:is anyone else having trouble logging in? it doesn't like my password, but it also won't let me reset it


I can log into BOLE... I still have not received an e-mail. Anyone else?


I can log into BOLE just fine, but the exam soft thing is giving me problems


Did you get an e-mail regarding ExamSoft? I tried my BOLE information and it wouldn't let me log in.

The email should include a brand new BOLE password to go with your old number. Took me a minute to realize that.


Ooo lol that's what I get for not reading the email
Last edited by anyriotgirl on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
anyriotgirl

Platinum
Posts: 8349
Joined: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:54 am

come play with us at [url=top-law-schools.com]TLS[/url][img]http://mylsn.info/replaced_post.png[/img]

Postby anyriotgirl » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:42 pm

come play with us at [url=top-law-schools.com]TLS[/url]Image



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: yelal and 7 guests