ADA accommodation rooms sound incredible.

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
cats

New

ADA accommodation rooms sound incredible.

Postby cats » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:02 am

Was talking to my friend who got one of the privacy rooms for ADHD. He got his own table in a big room with one other test taker with her own table and a monitor on a separate table. He got to eat snacks and just wander around whenever he wanted and he got to start the exam 30 minutes early. He said his monitor was a sweet old lady and on one of the early sections they got to delay the exam for 15 minutes because someone was talking outside. When the exam was over I texted him and he was already gone and driving home while everyone else got stuck in traffic!
As someone with ADHD I'm seriously considering applying for accommodations in February.

Diplock1

New

Re: ADA accommodation rooms sound incredible.

Postby Diplock1 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:24 am

oh my god shut up

Sprout

Silver

Postby Sprout » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:26 am

Diplock1 wrote:oh my god shut up

vehemently agree with this.

please OP don't be that douchebag. you don't want to be that person.

edit: if you're being serious and not trolling which it seems like because of how unbelievably obnoxious your post was -- just so you know: it's almost impossible to get accommodations if you haven't already received them and have about 30 other requirements met, and even if they are, it's their discretion to grant them. save yourself the time and embarrassment and potential friend loss and immediate enemy acquisition and don't

BlendedUnicorn

Platinum

Postby BlendedUnicorn » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:59 am

cats wrote:Was talking to my friend who got one of the privacy rooms for ADHD. He got his own table in a big room with one other test taker with her own table and a monitor on a separate table. He got to eat snacks and just wander around whenever he wanted and he got to start the exam 30 minutes early. He said his monitor was a sweet old lady and on one of the early sections they got to delay the exam for 15 minutes because someone was talking outside. When the exam was over I texted him and he was already gone and driving home while everyone else got stuck in traffic!
As someone with ADHD I'm seriously considering applying for accommodations in February.

You really need to stop thinking about the bar for the next few months. In order to facilitate the process, I'm just going to ban you for three weeks.

E. Just kidding, perma.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�