Using examsoft Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
crumb cake

Bronze

Using examsoft

Post by crumb cake » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Do I need to do anything before I go to the test center? Softest says "download exam files (requires an internet connection)." There will be no internet connection at the test center.

I did the mock upload about two months ago and forget the process. Will there be a new "exam" for each question?

Do I have to click anything to save/finalize my answer before a set time in the test center? Didn't use it during law school so I'm used to having to rush to upload a Word doc in the final minutes. What do I do in examsoft?

sgd19

New

Re: Using examsoft

Post by sgd19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:06 pm

when you download the exams, it will download both the actual exam and the mock exam. both are saved on your computer. you open the actual exam on the day of the exam. the mock exam is just what it says it is - it's a mock exam for the time being that gets you comfortable with opening the exam and uploading it. you'll do the same process on exam day (since you forgot the process, its simply just opening Examsoft (aka SofTest) and logging in).

all the questions in the exam are saved automatically saved. no need to hit a separate save button. you'll upload the exam after the exam off-site. so quickly find the nearest internet spot you can and upload because there's a cutoff time.

crumb cake

Bronze

Post by crumb cake » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:15 pm

sgd19 wrote:when you download the exams, it will download both the actual exam and the mock exam. both are saved on your computer. you open the actual exam on the day of the exam. the mock exam is just what it says it is - it's a mock exam for the time being that gets you comfortable with opening the exam and uploading it. you'll do the same process on exam day (since you forgot the process, its simply just opening Examsoft (aka SofTest) and logging in).

all the questions in the exam are saved automatically saved. no need to hit a separate save button. you'll upload the exam after the exam off-site. so quickly find the nearest internet spot you can and upload because there's a cutoff time.
So given that I did the mock exam a couple of months ago, you're saying that everything is already downloaded for exam day (tomorrow)?

sgd19

New

Post by sgd19 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:23 pm

crumb cake wrote:
sgd19 wrote:when you download the exams, it will download both the actual exam and the mock exam. both are saved on your computer. you open the actual exam on the day of the exam. the mock exam is just what it says it is - it's a mock exam for the time being that gets you comfortable with opening the exam and uploading it. you'll do the same process on exam day (since you forgot the process, its simply just opening Examsoft (aka SofTest) and logging in).

So given that I did the mock exam a couple of months ago, you're saying that everything is already downloaded for exam day (tomorrow)?
should be. you can confirm with examsoft by giving a call

crumb cake

Bronze

Post by crumb cake » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:25 pm

thanks!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”