California Bar Moral Character Application

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
legallybrunette94

New

Re: California Bar Moral Character Application

Postby legallybrunette94 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi friends,

I submitted my moral character app on May 14th. There's nothing that should hold up my application except for a low credit score.

Do you think I'll be cleared before bar results come out on November 15th?

If anyone wants to post their timeline of when they applied/got cleared, that would be super helpful!

ReasonablePersonSSC

New

Postby ReasonablePersonSSC » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:36 am

legallybrunette94 wrote:Hi friends,

I submitted my moral character app on May 14th. There's nothing that should hold up my application except for a low credit score.

If anyone wants to post their timeline of when they applied/got cleared, that would be super helpful!

Mine took 175 days from the date of the I took the paper copies to the US Post Office until the day I received a positive determination email.

yespasscbx

New

Postby yespasscbx » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:53 am

Have you received the notice of application completion? If not yet, you probably need more patience ...

legallybrunette94

New

Postby legallybrunette94 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:50 pm

yespasscbx wrote:

Have you received the notice of application completion? If not yet, you probably need more patience ...

I haven't gotten an email yet regarding completion. I'm not upset that I haven't heard back yet because I know it's only been 4 months since I applied. But I'm just nervous it won't come back before bar results and was wondering how likely it is that it will come through before then.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?