New York NYLC and NYLE

User avatar
S. Goodman
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm

New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:09 pm

I'm transferring a UBE to New York for admission, but I have to take the NYLC and the NYLE. TLS has never failed me before, what should I expect taking this test? Is it something akin to the bar exam in regard to difficulty, or perhaps the MPRE?

Just wondering how seriously it should be taken. Also, what are the ramifications if you fail it? Thanks all in advance.

User avatar
S. Goodman
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Also, does anyone know where I can find a good outline?

FormerChild
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:41 pm

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby FormerChild » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

S. Goodman wrote:Also, does anyone know where I can find a good outline?


https://www.nybarexam.org/Content/NewYo ... erials.pdf

Class is easiest thing ever. It doesn't let you fast forward through the videos but just hit mute and let it play then control f the answers to the questions prompted after the videos. The exam is open book and you can control f the answers easily. Note though this newer outline doesn't let you control f, so find an older one or convert it to allow it.

MrT
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:37 am

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby MrT » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:23 pm

This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.

User avatar
S. Goodman
Posts: 360
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 10:16 pm

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby S. Goodman » Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:29 pm

MrT wrote:This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.



My bad for not looking first. Thanks for the responses though.

LatinLawyer
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:17 pm

Re: New York NYLC and NYLE

Postby LatinLawyer » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:00 pm

S. Goodman wrote:
MrT wrote:This topic has been cover ad nauseam ITT. You can search all past posts. However, the short answer is that if you can find a searchable pdf (which was posted less than a week ago), you do not need to study at all.



My bad for not looking first. Thanks for the responses though.


Did you find the searchable PDF?




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mcmand and 19 guests