Barmax UBE July 2017 thread

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum

New

Barmax UBE July 2017 thread

Postby avatarz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:57 pm

If anyone else is using this I'd be interested to see how you're using it.

Just got through all the materials for the MBE topics, about to hit the MEE topics and start incorporating daily MBE questions - I wish there was a way to mix up questions without going through the OPE questions too so I can use them for diagnostics. I'm also fairly annoyed that their analytics are advertised but aren't working yet.

I haven't figured out yet how/when to start with essays / MPT practice. I also probably need to make hit lists for the various rules per topic but haven't gotten there yet.

Knickerblocker

New

Re: Barmax UBE July 2017 thread

Postby Knickerblocker » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:48 pm

Analytics part works for me. Are you using their app on an Ipad? I saw that analytics does not work when you access your account online as opposed to using the app.

New

Postby avatarz » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:39 pm

Knickerblocker wrote:Analytics part works for me. Are you using their app on an Ipad? I saw that analytics does not work when you access your account online as opposed to using the app.

I think that is the problem - I'm working almost exclusively on the web (No apple products) and its kind of glitchy.

ymmv88

New

Postby ymmv88 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:46 am

I'm doing barmax for MBE portion of my state - can anyone explain why there is a separate section on remedies here?

Knickerblocker

New

Postby Knickerblocker » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:55 pm

ymmv88 wrote:I'm doing barmax for MBE portion of my state - can anyone explain why there is a separate section on remedies here?

It outlines all the remedies for the applicable subjects like contracts, torts and real property. It also touches the injunctions part in civ pro. I think it's a great way remember the remedies as opposed to incorporating them in the individual subjects.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�