July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

bmmccb223
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby bmmccb223 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Can anyone login to sbar to see their official results? All I can open is the unofficial results from the Maryland bar main site.

kathj06
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby kathj06 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:44 pm

bmmccb223 wrote:Can anyone login to sbar to see their official results? All I can open is the unofficial results from the Maryland bar main site.


Ditto!

MarsPalace
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 am

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby MarsPalace » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:57 pm

kathj06 wrote:
bmmccb223 wrote:Can anyone login to sbar to see their official results? All I can open is the unofficial results from the Maryland bar main site.


Ditto!


Same

MarsPalace
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 10:06 am

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby MarsPalace » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Passed!

anonymousposterchild
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby anonymousposterchild » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:49 pm

Me too! Hurrah!

Does anyone know what we make of our scaled MBE scores? Is there like a percentile table for them, like with the LSAT?

bmmccb223
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby bmmccb223 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:13 pm

anonymousposterchild wrote:Me too! Hurrah!

Does anyone know what we make of our scaled MBE scores? Is there like a percentile table for them, like with the LSAT?


You can find a chart on the NCBE website

DCESQ
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:27 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby DCESQ » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:52 pm

I passed as well. Congrats everyone!! Based on other jurisdictions I thought MD would have been higher but it stayed around 63 % by my rudimentary calculations.

keong678
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby keong678 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:21 pm

DCESQ wrote:I passed as well. Congrats everyone!! Based on other jurisdictions I thought MD would have been higher but it stayed around 63 % by my rudimentary calculations.


Congrats Everyone!! Let's all meet at Annapolis!!!

anonymousposterchild
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby anonymousposterchild » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:43 am

Anyone else having difficulty accessing the professionalism course online?

legaleaglessoaring
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:33 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby legaleaglessoaring » Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:58 pm

bmmccb223 wrote:Results are up!! I PASSED!!


I passed. Just waiting on my interview now... Le sigh.

lfonten2
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:19 am

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby lfonten2 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:36 pm

The professionalism course is working for me.

asundialwatch
Posts: 48
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby asundialwatch » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Passed and working through course. Anything to do other than just let vids run and answer questions?

bmmccb223
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:58 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby bmmccb223 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:34 am

asundialwatch wrote:Passed and working through course. Anything to do other than just let vids run and answer questions?


I think that's it. Have you completed, signed and returned the "Affirmation" form?

anonymousposterchild
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Re: July 2017 Maryland Bar Exam

Postby anonymousposterchild » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 am

Anyone sold their Barbri Maryland materials? Looking for suggestions for where I can list mine for sale. Thanks!




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: nervous_wreck and 2 guests