2017 July Illinois Bar

adj
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby adj » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:47 pm

FYI. The location notices for the bar admission ceremony were sent via email today. If you passed C&F and did not receive a notice with the location and time of your ceremony, you should contact the Illinois Supreme Court clerk's office.

Suprman37
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby Suprman37 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:48 am

adj wrote:FYI. The location notices for the bar admission ceremony were sent via email today. If you passed C&F and did not receive a notice with the location and time of your ceremony, you should contact the Illinois Supreme Court clerk's office.

Too bad they didn't delay 24 hours. I just got my certification letter this morning.

LawGCS
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby LawGCS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:36 am

I love how convenient IL is....I live extremely close to one venue yet was assigned to one almost 3 hours away. I don’t know how that makes any sense. They apparently did it by the address you most recently submitted. I’ve never changed mine. Weird.

Suprman37
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:10 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby Suprman37 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:03 pm

LawGCS wrote:I love how convenient IL is....I live extremely close to one venue yet was assigned to one almost 3 hours away. I don’t know how that makes any sense. They apparently did it by the address you most recently submitted. I’ve never changed mine. Weird.

Contact the Court Clerk. They should be able to reassign you.

LawGCS
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby LawGCS » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:17 pm

I did and they were actually very quick about it. God love ‘em.

adj
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:18 am

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby adj » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:00 pm

Suprman37 wrote:
adj wrote:FYI. The location notices for the bar admission ceremony were sent via email today. If you passed C&F and did not receive a notice with the location and time of your ceremony, you should contact the Illinois Supreme Court clerk's office.

Too bad they didn't delay 24 hours. I just got my certification letter this morning.


Congrats!!

jsanner2
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:47 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby jsanner2 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Just got a news posting from UIUC Law claiming they had a 96% pass rate for July '17. Other school data should be trickling out.

ThrowawayIL
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:05 pm

Re: 2017 July Illinois Bar

Postby ThrowawayIL » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:07 pm

Anyone want to purchase July 2017 THEMIS books? Make me an offer.




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests