Handwriting Sample Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."
Bass

New

Handwriting Sample

Post by Bass » Mon May 15, 2017 2:09 am

Hullo friends of Top Law Schools

I am a foreign applicant (Singapore) sitting for the NY July 2017 bar exam. About two weeks ago I received a request for a handwriting sample from the Board. After duly notarising the sample, I sent it by registered mail to the Board's address. It's been sometime since the document was despatched to the US, and the relevant postal service does not provide status updates after it has so been despatched.

And so, I would like to ask, if I will be receiving an email confirmation of receipt after the Board processes my sample?

I'm increasingly worried about this as the deadline for the Board to receive said sample is June 15. Registered mails take about 8 to 10 working days to reach the US. I was thinking about resending a second sample via courier this time round, assuming I do not receive confirmation by end of this week... 8)

Jon_Snow

New

Re: Handwriting Sample

Post by Jon_Snow » Tue May 16, 2017 8:05 am

Call the NY Bar board.

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”