Can someone read my essays?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
barexaminerssuck27

New

Can someone read my essays?

Postby barexaminerssuck27 » Sat May 13, 2017 5:01 pm

I just failed the bar for the FOURTH time. It's CA bar

Congrats to those who passed. As for me, I am missing something that everyone who had passed figured out.

I am wondering if someone would kindly read my essays? I will begin writing essays again next week.

It's a bit too much to ask, but I am struggling. I spent another 900 dollars for the next bar already. It's killing me. Please help with a good deed. Please private message me.

Thank you,
Anne

lawschoolwoohoo

Bronze

Re: Can someone read my essays?

Postby lawschoolwoohoo » Sat May 13, 2017 10:59 pm

I would be willing. That said, I did not take the CA bar so if you're looking for state-specific guidance, then I'm not the one you want. However, I did get 174/200 on my essays in my state in July 2016 and my job as an attorney is nearly 100% brief-writing, so I am (I like to think) a decently competent writer. Let me know how I can help.

Disclaimer: I should add that I completely panicked after the essays in my State last year and thought I failed. I was SURE I had failed. Clearly, the bar examiners disagreed (thank G-d).

barexaminerssuck27

New

Postby barexaminerssuck27 » Sat May 13, 2017 11:54 pm

lawschoolwoohoo wrote:I would be willing. That said, I did not take the CA bar so if you're looking for state-specific guidance, then I'm not the one you want. However, I did get 174/200 on my essays in my state in July 2016 and my job as an attorney is nearly 100% brief-writing, so I am (I like to think) a decently competent writer. Let me know how I can help.

Disclaimer: I should add that I completely panicked after the essays in my State last year and thought I failed. I was SURE I had failed. Clearly, the bar examiners disagreed (thank G-d).

Thank you so much! I have sent you a private message!

lawschoolwoohoo

Bronze

Postby lawschoolwoohoo » Sun May 14, 2017 11:53 am

Hey,

I responded, but it doesn't look like the message is able to send. Let me know if you got it.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�