MBEs... AdaptiBar vs. 7Sage?

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Captain Rodeo

Bronze

MBEs... AdaptiBar vs. 7Sage?

Postby Captain Rodeo » Thu May 04, 2017 1:35 pm

Taking that CA July 2017 Bar and hear that it is good practice on actual MBEs.

Been recommended AdaptiBar but it is $$$. 7Sage has all the MBEs too, as well as explanations, and it tracks your progress (https://7sage.com/mbe/) and only $99 as opposed to $365. They do not have the extra practice 200 Qs AdaptiBar has.

Does AdaptiBar have something that justifies the extra cost? Want to know which is best to use- I am leaning toward 7Sage, but my Bar knowledge is fairly limited, hence the post.

Oh, and from the looks of it, also vs. BarMax ($249).

Gracias

cnk1220

Silver

Re: MBEs... AdaptiBar vs. 7Sage?

Postby cnk1220 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:24 pm

Captain Rodeo wrote:Taking that CA July 2017 Bar and hear that it is good practice on actual MBEs.

Been recommended AdaptiBar but it is $$$. 7Sage has all the MBEs too, as well as explanations, and it tracks your progress (https://7sage.com/mbe/) and only $99 as opposed to $365. They do not have the extra practice 200 Qs AdaptiBar has.

Does AdaptiBar have something that justifies the extra cost? Want to know which is best to use- I am leaning toward 7Sage, but my Bar knowledge is fairly limited, hence the post.

Gracias

Can't speak to the others but...I'll give my 2 cents on adaptibar:
Adaptibar is great for quantity and to get the feel of the format of real mbes which having done them and barbrbi adaptibar Qs were more like the real format- esp when it comes to civ pro, also adaptibar tailors to your weakness and tracks your progress so you can see how well or not you're doing in a particular topic and subtopic and in comparison to other people in your state/nationally.

If you end up going with adaptibar pm for a $30 off code
Last edited by cnk1220 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lakers180

Bronze

Postby lakers180 » Thu May 04, 2017 3:30 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Adaptibar is great for quantity and to get the feel of the format of real mbes which having done them and barbrbi adaptibar Qs were more like the real format- esp when it comes to civ pro, also adaptibar tailors to your weakness and tracks your progress so you can see how well or not you're doing in a particular topic and subtopic and in comparison to other people in your state/nationally.

The question is how it compares to 7sage though

Captain Rodeo

Bronze

Postby Captain Rodeo » Thu May 04, 2017 8:18 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Captain Rodeo wrote:Taking that CA July 2017 Bar and hear that it is good practice on actual MBEs.

Gracias

Can't speak to the others but...I'll give my 2 cents on adaptibar:

Thanks cnk 1220, that is helpful. I was PM'd re AdaptiBar and was told it was worthwhile in part b/c of the formatting you mentioned.

Maybe I should change this subject to AdaptiBar vs. MBE question bank. Thanks again.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�