Barbri Book Deposit

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
lakers180

Bronze
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Barbri Book Deposit

Postby lakers180 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

In my barbri fee there was a refundable 250 dollar book deposit fee. So I assume that means I have to return the books. Does that mean I can't write in them or they have to be in a certain condition? I'm assuming that I can and they are just trying to prevent them from being resold but wanted to make sure.

Thanks

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: Barbri Book Deposit

Postby cnk1220 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:32 pm

lakers180 wrote:Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

In my barbri fee there was a refundable 250 dollar book deposit fee. So I assume that means I have to return the books. Does that mean I can't write in them or they have to be in a certain condition? I'm assuming that I can and they are just trying to prevent them from being resold but wanted to make sure.

Thanks



Yes you can send them back completely used/written in

lakers180

Bronze
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Re: Barbri Book Deposit

Postby lakers180 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
lakers180 wrote:Excuse me for what may be a dumb question lol. Think I know the answer but want to confirm

In my barbri fee there was a refundable 250 dollar book deposit fee. So I assume that means I have to return the books. Does that mean I can't write in them or they have to be in a certain condition? I'm assuming that I can and they are just trying to prevent them from being resold but wanted to make sure.

Thanks



Yes you can send them back completely used/written in


great, thanks!

Neve

Bronze
Posts: 229
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:45 pm

Re: Barbri Book Deposit

Postby Neve » Sat May 06, 2017 12:53 pm

You can write and highlight in all the books. The only book you get to keep is the lecture book where you fill in the blanks.

They want the books back to control their products.

guyindfw

New
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:32 pm

Re: Barbri Book Deposit

Postby guyindfw » Sat May 06, 2017 1:58 pm

Neve wrote:You can write and highlight in all the books. The only book you get to keep is the lecture book where you fill in the blanks.

They want the books back to control their products.


There are so many Barbri books being sold by ebay pro sellers. There seems to be leak.



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests