macbook 12 for MEE typing

bluewin888
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

macbook 12 for MEE typing

Postby bluewin888 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 pm

12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage


the exam software will work smoothly ? no lagging like windows laptop? thanks


Or shall i use macbook pro?

happyhour1122
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: macbook 12 for MEE typing

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

bluewin888 wrote:12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage


the exam software will work smoothly ? no lagging like windows laptop? thanks


Or shall i use macbook pro?


Hello there,

Welcome to TLS Apple Q & A. From my personal experience, download the exam software and if it works on the mock exam, you are good. But...use macbook pro.

bluewin888
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Re: macbook 12 for MEE typing

Postby bluewin888 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:24 pm

can i download and try the software now? Or the software can only be installed on computer>?

happyhour1122 wrote:
bluewin888 wrote:12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage


the exam software will work smoothly ? no lagging like windows laptop? thanks


Or shall i use macbook pro?


Hello there,

Welcome to TLS Apple Q & A. From my personal experience, download the exam software and if it works on the mock exam, you are good. But...use macbook pro.

happyhour1122
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: macbook 12 for MEE typing

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm

bluewin888 wrote:can i download and try the software now? Or the software can only be installed on computer>?

happyhour1122 wrote:
bluewin888 wrote:12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage


the exam software will work smoothly ? no lagging like windows laptop? thanks


Or shall i use macbook pro?


Hello there,

Welcome to TLS Apple Q & A. From my personal experience, download the exam software and if it works on the mock exam, you are good. But...use macbook pro.



you have to wait until the link is provided. It will be soon.

bluewin888
Posts: 97
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:21 pm

Re: macbook 12 for MEE typing

Postby bluewin888 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:49 pm

are there a list of good laptops for bar exam typing?

most people i think use macbook pro or air


happyhour1122 wrote:
bluewin888 wrote:can i download and try the software now? Or the software can only be installed on computer>?

happyhour1122 wrote:
bluewin888 wrote:12" Display - Intel Core M3 - 8GB Memory - 256GB Flash Storage


the exam software will work smoothly ? no lagging like windows laptop? thanks


Or shall i use macbook pro?


Hello there,

Welcome to TLS Apple Q & A. From my personal experience, download the exam software and if it works on the mock exam, you are good. But...use macbook pro.



you have to wait until the link is provided. It will be soon.




Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: airdudeme and 7 guests