MEE Prep: Studicata or Seperac programs? Hire an essay grader?

MRSP

MEE Prep: Studicata or Seperac programs? Hire an essay grader?

Postby MRSP » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:33 pm

Has anyone used Studicata or Seperac master/attack outlines or programs to prepare for the MEE? How useful were they for the actual exam? Are these programs worth it? Also, is it worth it to hire an independent essay grader, or just use model answers from the NCBE website as a guide? I am plannning to use Adaptibar for the MBE instead of purchase a program which includes essay prep so I need to do that on my own.Thanks!

squiggle

Re: MEE Prep: Studicata or Seperac programs? Hire an essay grader?

Postby squiggle » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:08 am

MRSP wrote:Has anyone used Studicata or Seperac master/attack outlines or programs to prepare for the MEE? How useful were they for the actual exam? Are these programs worth it? Also, is it worth it to hire an independent essay grader, or just use model answers from the NCBE website as a guide? I am plannning to use Adaptibar for the MBE instead of purchase a program which includes essay prep so I need to do that on my own.Thanks!

I used Seperac repeatedly (I took three different states), and I found it SO helpful. The attack outlines were great, and Seperac has compiled all the real MEE questions and model answers. He also has the master outlines in audio form, which I used when I needed a break from reading.

I also used Adaptibar, which was great. You can use it on your iPad or iPhone as well. It also shows how you're doing compared to other subscribers and on each subtopic. This info allows you to focus your studying. PM me with your email address if you need an Adaptibar discount code.

MRSP

Postby MRSP » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:23 pm

squiggle wrote:
MRSP wrote:Has anyone used Studicata or Seperac master/attack outlines or programs to prepare for the MEE? How useful were they for the actual exam? Are these programs worth it? Also, is it worth it to hire an independent essay grader, or just use model answers from the NCBE website as a guide? I am plannning to use Adaptibar for the MBE instead of purchase a program which includes essay prep so I need to do that on my own.Thanks!

I used Seperac repeatedly (I took three different states), and I found it SO helpful. The attack outlines were great, and Seperac has compiled all the real MEE questions and model answers. He also has the master outlines in audio form, which I used when I needed a break from reading.

I also used Adaptibar, which was great. You can use it on your iPad or iPhone as well. It also shows how you're doing compared to other subscribers and on each subtopic. This info allows you to focus your studying. PM me with your email address if you need an Adaptibar discount code.

Squiggle, thank you! I am looking at the Seperac website and notice they have a two options, one for full access to all of the study guides (MBE, MEE, MPT) and the separate MEE attack outlines. Did you just use the MEE guide or all of them? Thanks!

squiggle

Postby squiggle » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:43 am

MRSP wrote:
squiggle wrote:

Squiggle, thank you! I am looking at the Seperac website and notice they have a two options, one for full access to all of the study guides (MBE, MEE, MPT) and the separate MEE attack outlines. Did you just use the MEE guide or all of them? Thanks!

When I used it, there was only one subscription option. I can say that I found his MBE and MPT info very useful.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”