BarMax Bar Review Course (DISCOUNT CODE)

EaglesNation215

BarMax Bar Review Course (DISCOUNT CODE)

Postby EaglesNation215 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Discount Code for BarMax

Get 10% off any BarMax Bar Review Course

BarMax: http://bit.ly/InstaLawyers-BARMax
Code: instalawyers
Last edited by EaglesNation215 on Tue May 02, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

blaze1306

Re: BarMax

Postby blaze1306 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:20 pm

I have never heard of this bar review...is it any good?

blaze1306

Re: BarMax Bar Review Course

Postby blaze1306 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:30 am

Bump...

EaglesNation215

Postby EaglesNation215 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:39 am

Its great! BarMax Bar Exam Review’s price is lower than the industry average. The price includes lifetime access to lectures from Harvard Alumni, flash cards, 1,571 multiple-choice questions (MBEs), practice essays, performance test (PT) questions, outlines, and customer support by phone and email.

nelue

Postby nelue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:17 pm

blaze1306 wrote:Bump...

I used it for Feb 17 UBE. I can say I preferred it wayyyyyyyy more than barbri & adaptibar (I have an ipad and could do all the barmax MBEs on it with ease because of the ipad app). Results aren't out yet...but if you pm me I can tell you more! Would hate for someone to go with barbri when honestly barbri doesnt work for everyone lol Had to learn that the hard way.

RaceJudicata

Postby RaceJudicata » Thu Apr 13, 2017 5:29 pm

nelue wrote:

I used it for Feb 17 UBE. I can say I preferred it wayyyyyyyy more than barbri & adaptibar (I have an ipad and could do all the barmax MBEs on it with ease because of the ipad app). Results aren't out yet...but if you pm me I can tell you more! Would hate for someone to go with barbri when honestly barbri doesnt work for everyone lol Had to learn that the hard way.

I am doing Barbri (firm paying), but I like to have different sources. Do you think it would be useful to buy their MBE only questions program? Basically, did you find their mbe question explanations helpful? I can get it for like 250 less any discount.

nelue

Postby nelue » Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:08 pm

RaceJudicata wrote:
nelue wrote:

I am doing Barbri (firm paying), but I like to have different sources. Do you think it would be useful to buy their MBE only questions program? Basically, did you find their mbe question explanations helpful? I can get it for like 250 less any discount.

Yes because their MBE's are real MBEs... nothing like doing real MBE questions to learn. Come test day, you'll notice the NCBE still writes questions in the same way for the most part. I found Barmax explanations to be adequate. I think key is to actually read the explanation for every single question you do... right or wrong. Look up more if you need to. Essential to actually learn the law via the questions.

EaglesNation215

Postby EaglesNation215 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:45 pm

nelue wrote:
RaceJudicata wrote:
nelue wrote:

Yes because their MBE's are real MBEs... nothing like doing real MBE questions to learn. Come test day, you'll notice the NCBE still writes questions in the same way for the most part. I found Barmax explanations to be adequate. I think key is to actually read the explanation for every single question you do... right or wrong. Look up more if you need to. Essential to actually learn the law via the questions.

I agree, nothing like practicing with real MBE questions. BarMax includes the MBE Online Practice Exams (OPEs 1-4) which are annotated online practice exams that use questions drawn from actual MBEs administered in recent years. The annotations explain why each answer choice is correct or incorrect.

viz-luv

Postby viz-luv » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:05 pm

I only used the question bank (no course for my state), and they worked great and was cheaper than adaptibar. I did it all from my phone so I crammed in questions everywhere. It let me select a topic or all topics. The test length options would go through the questions in one order, but the random practice sessions would not repeat until you ran through everything. I did it in practice mode so I got the answer to review after each question, but you can set it to only show answers after a certain number you select.

MRSP

Postby MRSP » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:06 pm

nelue wrote:

Hi, what made you prefer it over Adaptibar?

nelue

Postby nelue » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:48 pm

MRSP wrote:
nelue wrote:

Hi, what made you prefer it over Adaptibar?

I don't like the user interface personally. I actually signed up for adaptibar once before but never used it (overwhelmed by barbri materials). Didn't want to always have my MacBook Air open to study. I like that I didn't need an internet connection to answer questions on my iPad Pro (with pencil) so I literally studied everywhere (since it's an app & you can pre download all content). I did also order the hard copies of the mbe questions they sell but I never actually used it.

EaglesNation215

Postby EaglesNation215 » Tue May 02, 2017 1:40 pm

BarMax is affordable and convenient. It has all the material and most importantly its portable. You can listen to any lecture, go over any outline, or practice any MBE questions anywhere.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”