FEB 2017 NEW YORK BAR RESULTS [VOTE AGAIN] Forum

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
Forum rules
Anonymous Posting

Anonymous posting is only appropriate when you are sharing sensitive information about bar exam prep. You may anonymously respond on topic to these threads. Unacceptable uses include: harassing another user, joking around, testing the feature, or other things that are more appropriate in the lounge.

Failure to follow these rules will get you outed, warned, or banned."

When will BOLE released FEB NY BAR RESULTS?

April 20
11%
April 24
36%
April 25
17%
April 26
19%
April 27
11%
Later
6%

Total votes: 36

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze

Re: FEB 2017 NEW YORK BAR RESULTS

Post by Roclandsfinest23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:36 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:Why am I leaning more towards the 26th now? THIS F****** WAIT!

no! its this thursday!! I expect you to be online. I'll be looking out for you :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Today I woke up convinced it's gonna be next week. Counted the days too. This Thursday is day 57. Results have never been released so early. Definitely next week.

Yup my money is on next Weds/Thurs (26/27th)
Now I wish it is next week since I need to somewhere this weekend and don't want to be depressed if I don't pass....
But this feeling.....its this thursday. The past record indicates that bar results are rarely released on Fridays. It was mostly Tuesday or Thursday.
Either way, I'm going to be extra nervous tomorrow evening. If not, I'll be happy friday, sat, sun and then back to my anxiety attack on Monday.

I'm with you, I think its going to be tonight at midnight

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:36 am

Ok, so I've been sitting back watching this whole thread go down. I'm in a unique category less than 1/4 of feb bar takers. I graduated a semester early in Dec. and my first crack at the bar was Feb. My employment is contingent on my bar passage and admission as per the contract I signed. This week, for sure I've lost sleep. Between bar results and the NFL draft, I can't deal. The Cynical side of me knows for sure that someone at BOLE has the results. Although I'm with the group of people that say 25-27. This WAIT is Outrageous, Egregious, PREPOSTEROUS!!!! Go Bills!!

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:24 am

GoBills4life wrote:Ok, so I've been sitting back watching this whole thread go down. I'm in a unique category less than 1/4 of feb bar takers. I graduated a semester early in Dec. and my first crack at the bar was Feb. My employment is contingent on my bar passage and admission as per the contract I signed. This week, for sure I've lost sleep. Between bar results and the NFL draft, I can't deal. The Cynical side of me knows for sure that someone at BOLE has the results. Although I'm with the group of people that say 25-27. This WAIT is Outrageous, Egregious, PREPOSTEROUS!!!! Go Bills!!

IMAGINE ALL OF US IN ONE ROOM. Definitely be a movie.

puremorning

Silver

Post by puremorning » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:27 am

I just love how convinced happyhour1122 is that results will be released tomorrow. It gives me some hope and some fear. I'm firmly set on thinking it'll be April 27 that they are released. Very few of my friends know I took the bar (I'd never taken NY, but I took OH in the past and failed), but my whole office knows I took it because I had to take those two days off. I'm not in the legal field, and I'm busy during the next two administrations, not to mention my MPRE score expires soon, so if I don't pass that's kind of the end of the road for me. I'll feel bad if I fail because of the financial and emotional support I've gotten from those around me, but it won't be my first fail so I'll get by. It would just be really nice to have something to show for the three years of law school I put myself through...

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:29 am

puremorning wrote:I just love how convinced happyhour1122 is that results will be released tomorrow. It gives me some hope and some fear. I'm firmly set on thinking it'll be April 27 that they are released. Very few of my friends know I took the bar (I'd never taken NY, but I took OH in the past and failed), but my whole office knows I took it because I had to take those two days off. I'm not in the legal field, and I'm busy during the next two administrations, not to mention my MPRE score expires soon, so if I don't pass that's kind of the end of the road for me. I'll feel bad if I fail because of the financial and emotional support I've gotten from those around me, but it won't be my first fail so I'll get by. It would just be really nice to have something to show for the three years of law school I put myself through...

Its either 20, 25 or 27. Its definitely one of these three.
I'm going to bid on 20 for now.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:40 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:I just love how convinced happyhour1122 is that results will be released tomorrow. It gives me some hope and some fear. I'm firmly set on thinking it'll be April 27 that they are released. Very few of my friends know I took the bar (I'd never taken NY, but I took OH in the past and failed), but my whole office knows I took it because I had to take those two days off. I'm not in the legal field, and I'm busy during the next two administrations, not to mention my MPRE score expires soon, so if I don't pass that's kind of the end of the road for me. I'll feel bad if I fail because of the financial and emotional support I've gotten from those around me, but it won't be my first fail so I'll get by. It would just be really nice to have something to show for the three years of law school I put myself through...

Its either 20, 25 or 27. Its definitely one of these three.
I'm going to bid on 20 for now.
Yea, they did the break down of like the past ten years of feb bar results release dates and all of them are Tuesday or Thursday and 1 was Wednesday. So its gotta be tomorrow, 25-27. Those are the last tues/thurs in April, so one of those days will at least give us peace of mind regardless of the outcome. Cause then you'll know how to proceed forward and what you got to do.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am

And I talked to my buddy who took July, said that he never got an actual release date, that he got an email at 11:30 pm. So cruel BOLE, c'mon NYS can't you just provide a release date and release them in the morning or at a reasonable time? Why do you gotta be the "terrible twos" of bar results.

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:47 am

GoBills4life wrote:And I talked to my buddy who took July, said that he never got an actual release date, that he got an email at 11:30 pm. So cruel BOLE, c'mon NYS can't you just provide a release date and release them in the morning or at a reasonable time? Why do you gotta be the "terrible twos" of bar results.
I go to sleep at 930pm...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:49 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:And I talked to my buddy who took July, said that he never got an actual release date, that he got an email at 11:30 pm. So cruel BOLE, c'mon NYS can't you just provide a release date and release them in the morning or at a reasonable time? Why do you gotta be the "terrible twos" of bar results.
Haha, yea between 9:30-10. Got to, working full time. Way different than law school. I just check my email at 7am.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

happyhour1122

Silver

Post by happyhour1122 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:52 am

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Haha, yea between 9:30-10. Got to, working full time. Way different than law school. I just check my email at 7am.

I check my email...1am...3am...5am...i can't sleep

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:55 am

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

I check my email...1am...3am...5am...i can't sleep
Haha, that's usually when I go pee lol. If I wake up after midnight, Ill check real quick. But I feel like it wont be past 1am, so rest easy lol....impossible

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:01 pm

Idk everyone. I have no insight but I have this weird feeling (just call me Miss Cleo I guess) that the results will be Apr. 20, 2017 (whether that means midnight or like 3am idk)

sdimo

New

Post by sdimo » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:07 pm

i'm tracking this thread bc NJ usually releases right after NY and I want to see when that happens, and you people are giving me double EXTRA anxiety lol which i didn't think was possible, 3x taker, first two times both within 5 points in NJ, first UBE FEB17 in NJ-- working FT all attempts. anyway, good luck to all! the world doesn't end with a fail, even though it definitely feels like it. a few more months is nothing in the grand scheme of a decades-long career (so i tell myself). good luck!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:32 pm

sdimo wrote:i'm tracking this thread bc NJ usually releases right after NY and I want to see when that happens, and you people are giving me double EXTRA anxiety lol which i didn't think was possible, 3x taker, first two times both within 5 points in NJ, first UBE FEB17 in NJ-- working FT all attempts. anyway, good luck to all! the world doesn't end with a fail, even though it definitely feels like it. a few more months is nothing in the grand scheme of a decades-long career (so i tell myself). good luck!

All I can think of is "double secret probation". Best of luck, our fair neighbor to the south.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:32 pm

keepgoing2016 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
PersistentAttorney wrote:Why am I leaning more towards the 26th now? THIS F****** WAIT!

no! its this thursday!! I expect you to be online. I'll be looking out for you :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Today I woke up convinced it's gonna be next week. Counted the days too. This Thursday is day 57. Results have never been released so early. Definitely next week.

Now I wish it is next week since I need to somewhere this weekend and don't want to be depressed if I don't pass....
But this feeling.....its this thursday. The past record indicates that bar results are rarely released on Fridays. It was mostly Tuesday or Thursday.
Either way, I'm going to be extra nervous tomorrow evening. If not, I'll be happy friday, sat, sun and then back to my anxiety attack on Monday.
It will be next week! Therefore focus on enjoying your weekend :-)
Yeah right... Focus (if you can). I spent my whole Easter weekend stressing over this... Stop struggling and embrace your misery! :roll:

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Post by PersistentAttorney » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:36 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICZMbfpacPY

GoBills4life

Bronze

Post by GoBills4life » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:39 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
keepgoing2016 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICZMbfpacPY
Haha, Yes!

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:08 pm

Another survey email from BOLE- another heart attack by me.

uclapookie09

New

Post by uclapookie09 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:12 pm

I just received another survey too! I finally completed it last week thinkig that would stop them from sending another one, but nope.

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:12 pm

Way too many survey e-mails, I received one last time and I failed. All hope is gone

jir92

Bronze

Post by jir92 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:14 pm

gladiator0flaw11 wrote:Way too many survey e-mails, I received one last time and I failed. All hope is gone
Means nothing. I know people who got it and passed. They're not going to be that obvious.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

uclapookie09 wrote:I just received another survey too! I finally completed it last week thinkig that would stop them from sending another one, but nope.
Same here, it's like my 6th one though and I failed last time I received one and filled it out but never received this many. I'm going to go with I failed and leave it at that. Tonight is the night I think, midnight.. FML

keepgoing2016

New

Post by keepgoing2016 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

You guys are freaking me out!!! I am yet to receive a survey from BOLE...maybe it's cause I am foreign taker...

cnk1220

Silver

Post by cnk1220 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:15 pm

uclapookie09 wrote:I just received another survey too! I finally completed it last week thinkig that would stop them from sending another one, but nope.

I think its just auto-generated to everyone regardless :D

gladiator0flaw11

Bronze

Post by gladiator0flaw11 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Tonight is the night.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Post Reply Post Anonymous Reply  

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”