July 2017 NY Bar Hangout Thread - Results Are Here!!!

caiti

Re: July 2017 NY Bar Hangout Thread - Results Are Here!!!

Postby caiti » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 am

CardozoLaw09 wrote:I had to take the Dec. NYLE - results were released Dec. 22nd - anyone know how long 'till I get a certification e-mail from BOLE? I'm 2nd dept.

I'm third department, but I got my BOLE certification letter e-mail the same day, a few hours after the NYLE results came out. I don't think the department should matter for this one, since it comes directly from the BOLE.

Asroma

Postby Asroma » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:29 am

CardozoLaw09 wrote:I had to take the Dec. NYLE - results were released Dec. 22nd - anyone know how long 'till I get a certification e-mail from BOLE? I'm 2nd dept.

Same here, but 3rd.

CardozoLaw09

Postby CardozoLaw09 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:40 am

Asroma wrote:

Same here, but 3rd.

Give BOLE a call. I called them yesterday morning and had them re-send it. Apparently they sent it on the 22nd, but I didn't get the e-mail for whatever reason.

Asroma

Postby Asroma » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 am

CardozoLaw09 wrote:
Asroma wrote:

Same here, but 3rd.

Give BOLE a call. I called them yesterday morning and had them re-send it. Apparently they sent it on the 22nd, but I didn't get the e-mail for whatever reason.

Will do. Thanks!

gatorfan163287

Postby gatorfan163287 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:06 pm

Called the 3rd Dept. Admissions Office yesterday asking about the turnaround on my application acceptance/getting a date for the admissions ceremony. I received my e-mail from the 3rd Dept. confirming the receipt of my application on December 8th. They told me that January 18th was obviously entirely full already and that I more than likely would not be admitted until later this year. They currently have a backlog of 8-10 weeks according to the lady I spoke to. So guess now I get to play the waiting game. Unfortunate because I need to be sworn in by early summer at the latest.

annaedwards

Postby annaedwards » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Called the 3rd Dept. Admissions Office yesterday asking about the turnaround on my application acceptance/getting a date for the admissions ceremony. I received my e-mail from the 3rd Dept. confirming the receipt of my application on December 8th. They told me that January 18th was obviously entirely full already and that I more than likely would not be admitted until later this year. They currently have a backlog of 8-10 weeks according to the lady I spoke to. So guess now I get to play the waiting game. Unfortunate because I need to be sworn in by early summer at the latest.

I submitted mine on December 11th. Should I move to Brooklyn/Queens and try the 2nd department?

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum”