MEE outlines

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
bluewin888

New

MEE outlines

Postby bluewin888 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Any good one to buy or get for essays? Better with previous tested points for Memorization

ProspectiveStudent69

New

Re: MEE outlines

Postby ProspectiveStudent69 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:25 pm

I have an essay advantage book for sale. It sets out the most tested MEE subjects and MBE/MEE subjects. $80 Paypal. Was extremely helpful for the February bar.

squiggle

Bronze

Postby squiggle » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:35 am

bluewin888 wrote:Any good one to buy or get for essays? Better with previous tested points for Memorization

I totally recommend Seperac. He prioritizes the information based on what is mostly likely to be tested next. It's a great way to prioritize what to study. It's called the Master Outline, and more info can be found here: http://seperac.com/subscription.php

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I used Seperac to prepare for three different states.

virgoyum

Bronze

Postby virgoyum » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:36 pm

squiggle wrote:
bluewin888 wrote:Any good one to buy or get for essays? Better with previous tested points for Memorization

I totally recommend Seperac. He prioritizes the information based on what is mostly likely to be tested next. It's a great way to prioritize what to study. It's called the Master Outline, and more info can be found here: http://seperac.com/subscription.php

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. I used Seperac to prepare for three different states.

Does it matter if you are in an MBE state? Is it still helpful or does he prioritize based on NY?

squiggle

Bronze

Postby squiggle » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:50 pm

virgoyum wrote:
squiggle wrote:

Does it matter if you are in an MBE state? Is it still helpful or does he prioritize based on NY?

He has prioritization for both the MEE (which is used in UBE states, including NY) and MBE.

pvnyc

New

Postby pvnyc » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:42 am

squiggle wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
squiggle wrote:

He has prioritization for both the MEE (which is used in UBE states, including NY) and MBE.

Hi, can you share some tips about how to use seperac? Especially for someone in the bottom of the class.. thanks

squiggle

Bronze

Postby squiggle » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:33 pm

pvnyc wrote:
squiggle wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
squiggle wrote:

Hi, can you share some tips about how to use seperac? Especially for someone in the bottom of the class.. thanks

I assume you're in a UBE state? He has outlines for MBE and MEE topics, with the statistical likelihood of each topic and subtopic appearing on the next exam. He also has a collection of all past MEE topics, including the model answers, which are arrange by topics. This arrangement allows you to see patterns in the questions, and how issues were handled in model answers.

I recommend reviewing the MEE masters (an outline with subtopics categorized as high, medium, or low priority). The masters is in full paragraph form, including all the intro info that you will need (ex: how a contract is formed). Memorize the "high" subtopics to the best of your ability. Then go to the collection of past MEEs and see how much of this info you've absorbed, even just outlining the answers.

I know this is a thread about the MEE, but I'd also recommend reviewing the MBE outlines repeatedly. For example, skim the property outline before doing a property set of questions. I'd also recommend purchasing Adaptibar. Adaptibar will categorize your results by subtopics. This will allow you to target the subtopics you're weak at.

Do whatever study system seems to work best for YOU, rather than what a bar prep company assigns. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

virgoyum

Bronze

Postby virgoyum » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:12 pm

squiggle wrote:
pvnyc wrote:
squiggle wrote:
virgoyum wrote:
squiggle wrote:

I assume you're in a UBE state? He has outlines for MBE and MEE topics, with the statistical likelihood of each topic and subtopic appearing on the next exam. He also has a collection of all past MEE topics, including the model answers, which are arrange by topics. This arrangement allows you to see patterns in the questions, and how issues were handled in model answers.

I recommend reviewing the MEE masters (an outline with subtopics categorized as high, medium, or low priority). The masters is in full paragraph form, including all the intro info that you will need (ex: how a contract is formed). Memorize the "high" subtopics to the best of your ability. Then go to the collection of past MEEs and see how much of this info you've absorbed, even just outlining the answers.

I know this is a thread about the MEE, but I'd also recommend reviewing the MBE outlines repeatedly. For example, skim the property outline before doing a property set of questions. I'd also recommend purchasing Adaptibar. Adaptibar will categorize your results by subtopics. This will allow you to target the subtopics you're weak at.

Do whatever study system seems to work best for YOU, rather than what a bar prep company assigns. Let me know if you have any other questions. Good luck!

This is great advice.

Please check your inbox

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum�