NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:31 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
I just don't want to waste any more time, my parents are rooting for grandchildren soon lol


I have several friends that met on Tinder and Christian Mingle. 2 are now married and the other 3 are engaged. We all had the same issues, focused on school and careers first and then it became harder and harder to meet people. I ended up with my best friend from law school after 5 years of being in a not-so-healthy relationship for all of law school and a litle beyond. Life works out in mysterious ways. Good luck on your search for Mr. Right! He's out there. Surely your parents have a nice boy in mind that they would like to see you end up with... lol



Thank you!! I'm still in my 20s for a few more years so I have time but like I just wanna be in that "we live together and have a cat phase" and not the "ok we're on date 4...and what are we?"

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:01 pm

I couldn't sleep...so I'm back here.

Yes, I hope we all pass!!
Re: dating.
Not to say I'm all that, but never had to be on apps to find a date. Or perhaps because i was never looking? Maybe ill use it one day when I really want to get serious and cant finf anyone here.

Becareful of those apps! My friends always told me how weird some guys are. Tinder, bumble, coffee bagel, etc.

I am not sure how I feel about online dating. Don't get me erong, there is nothing wrong with it and many people find a perfect match thru different apps, but I'm just so shy to talk to strangers I tend to shut off. Previous experiences,stalkers, weirdos,... make me think twice. But I do not think it's a waste of time to meet different people. That's how you figure out what you want and not want.

I never play hard to get, but not being interested in anyone seem to attract a lot of guys who likes challenges. Weird huh. Girls, the only thing I can say is take your time, never give easy, and you deserve all the respect. It's not waste time to give someone a chance but don't lower your standards, now that is wasting time.

Most of my friends are married so I spend a lot of time alone nowadays, I love it. I wonder when it will spark me to find a bf or to even open up. Right now, wish someone could just take my heart :)

You know, just randomly? :p
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Roclandsfinest23 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I couldn't sleep...so I'm back here.

Yes, I hope we all pass!!
Re: dating.
Not to say I'm all that, but never had to be on apps to find a date. Or perhaps because i was never looking? Maybe ill use it one day when I really want to get serious and cant finf anyone here.

Becareful of those apps! My friends always told me how weird some guys are. Tinder, bumble, coffee bagel, etc.

I am not sure how I feel about online dating. Don't get me erong, there is nothing wrong with it and many people find a perfect match thru different apps, but I'm just so shy to talk to strangers I tend to shut off. But I do not think it's a waste of time to meet different people. That's how you figure out what you want and not want.

Most of my friends are married so I spend a lot of time alone nowadays, I love it. I wonder when it will spark me to find a bf or to even open up. Right now, wish someone could just take my heart :)

You know, just randomly? :p


I'll take your heart....meet me for happyhour (like what I did there :)

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:07 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I couldn't sleep...so I'm back here.

Yes, I hope we all pass!!
Re: dating.
Not to say I'm all that, but never had to be on apps to find a date. Or perhaps because i was never looking? Maybe ill use it one day when I really want to get serious and cant finf anyone here.

Becareful of those apps! My friends always told me how weird some guys are. Tinder, bumble, coffee bagel, etc.

I am not sure how I feel about online dating. Don't get me erong, there is nothing wrong with it and many people find a perfect match thru different apps, but I'm just so shy to talk to strangers I tend to shut off. But I do not think it's a waste of time to meet different people. That's how you figure out what you want and not want.

Most of my friends are married so I spend a lot of time alone nowadays, I love it. I wonder when it will spark me to find a bf or to even open up. Right now, wish someone could just take my heart :)

You know, just randomly? :p


I'll take your heart....meet me for happyhour (like what I did there :)



Lol^^

F17fighterpilot

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby F17fighterpilot » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:09 pm

[/quote]


Ugh so jealz you have a fiancee- I'm still trying to secure a boyf. Love the dating scene in nyc :shock [/quote]

Single here :) AMA

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I couldn't sleep...so I'm back here.

Yes, I hope we all pass!!
Re: dating.
Not to say I'm all that, but never had to be on apps to find a date. Or perhaps because i was never looking? Maybe ill use it one day when I really want to get serious and cant finf anyone here.

Becareful of those apps! My friends always told me how weird some guys are. Tinder, bumble, coffee bagel, etc.

I am not sure how I feel about online dating. Don't get me erong, there is nothing wrong with it and many people find a perfect match thru different apps, but I'm just so shy to talk to strangers I tend to shut off. But I do not think it's a waste of time to meet different people. That's how you figure out what you want and not want.

Most of my friends are married so I spend a lot of time alone nowadays, I love it. I wonder when it will spark me to find a bf or to even open up. Right now, wish someone could just take my heart :)

You know, just randomly? :p


I'll take your heart....meet me for happyhour (like what I did there :)


Speaking of happy hour, I think I'm going to go for a happy hour at this Japanese restaurant tomorrow!!!!!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:13 pm

F17fighterpilot wrote:



Ugh so jealz you have a fiancee- I'm still trying to secure a boyf. Love the dating scene in nyc :shock [/quote]

Single here :) AMA[/quote]


Enjoy your single life!!!!!!!! If you are in your 20s...please stay single :p haha!

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:22 pm

Haha i need someone to keep me company, my stuffed animals don't talk- its the strangest thing!?!? Lol

F17fighterpilot

New
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:58 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby F17fighterpilot » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:35 pm

I just got out of a two year relationship.. and it was nice to be in that... our dog and daydreaming watching house hunters on HGTV phase, but I couldnt convince her to take the NY UBE and I wasn't ready to propose, so it fizzled out. And occasionally I wonder If it was a mistake to not make a leap of faith, but I didnt want to make a decision out of duress, and I understand her position of not wanting to follow me unless she was sure there was a future.

Never in my life before had I dated someone that I felt was marriage material. But I thought the decision would have felt much easier, almost natural to want to make. So it is what it is. I won't say that bridge is burned, but definitely closed for repairs.

Single life... it never pays to stress about meeting the next "one". for me.. every time I look for a relationship, I don't find one. I cut corners of my own routine sacrifice my own happiness to find love. It's not worth it.

What I find works the best, is to focus on yourself. Go to the gym, run, play an instrument, cook, learn something new, get a haircut, ect. When your life is going well, the confidence is intoxicating and is definitely noticed by others. EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE ENTERED A SERIOUS LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BLUE, WHEN MY LIFE WAS GOING WELL... walking with a spring in my step. It's not to say I havent gone on tinder dates ect, but i'm a big believer of letting something develop organically. And I do prefer to meet people in the real world. You got to put yourself out there. Grocery shop, yoga/spin/run/gym, friends of friends, subway, metro north, (I met my best friend on an Amtrak from Boston). But I'm an extrovert, so I can talk to anyone.

Roclandsfinest23

Bronze
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:58 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Roclandsfinest23 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Haha i need someone to keep me company, my stuffed animals don't talk- its the strangest thing!?!? Lol



I'll keep you company. Me you and happyhour

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:49 pm

Roclandsfinest23 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Haha i need someone to keep me company, my stuffed animals don't talk- its the strangest thing!?!? Lol



I'll keep you company. Me you and happyhour



Haha yay. #fraaaands

Bluem_11

Bronze
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Bluem_11 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:56 pm

The ebbs and flows this thread has taken is fascinating

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:59 pm

Bluem_11 wrote:The ebbs and flows this thread has taken is fascinating



Right? 75% of our convos are unrelated to the thread title

BlairLawdorf

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby BlairLawdorf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:56 am

GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:02 am

BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D

BlairLawdorf

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby BlairLawdorf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:20 am

cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 am

BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.



haha i'm currently rewatching again on netflix...just watched S1 where chuck pays the redhead to take the SATs for S. lol

BlairLawdorf

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby BlairLawdorf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:26 am

cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.



haha i'm currently rewatching again on netflix...just watched S1 where chuck pays the redhead to take the SATs for S. lol


Oh to go back to the days of SATs.

Just finished the series tonight for like the 5th time lol

Also currently looking for my own Chuck Bass.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:27 am

BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.



haha i'm currently rewatching again on netflix...just watched S1 where chuck pays the redhead to take the SATs for S. lol


Oh to go back to the days of SATs.

Just finished the series tonight for like the 5th time lol

Also currently looking for my own Chuck Bass.



Ditto, but I'll also take a nate archibald, I'm flexible.

BlairLawdorf

New
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby BlairLawdorf » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:38 am

cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.



haha i'm currently rewatching again on netflix...just watched S1 where chuck pays the redhead to take the SATs for S. lol


Oh to go back to the days of SATs.

Just finished the series tonight for like the 5th time lol

Also currently looking for my own Chuck Bass.



Ditto, but I'll also take a nate archibald, I'm flexible.


I'm mean, let's be real: so would I :D

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 989
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:57 am

BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.



Blair- I love your screenname!!

xoxo :D


lol let's just say I've rewatched GG enough during this waiting period to star in any reunion they do.



haha i'm currently rewatching again on netflix...just watched S1 where chuck pays the redhead to take the SATs for S. lol


Oh to go back to the days of SATs.

Just finished the series tonight for like the 5th time lol

Also currently looking for my own Chuck Bass.



We would totes be bffs! You're blair obvi, i'll be S

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1064
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:26 am

Omg.... having nightmares..

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:14 am

BlairLawdorf wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:This is why I've stayed single....until I get my career going. If I pass the bar then I'll start looking....I mean, we can plan our wedding Happy Hour.



Hmm go Bills? M or F? Let's get a drink.


I'm a gentleman. And lmk if you're in western NY. Although this is futile. I mean, I'll be off this page once results come out. I wish you the best.

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:49 am

happyhour1122 wrote:Omg.... having nightmares..



Omg me too! Woke up so depressed :(

GoBills4life

Bronze
Posts: 325
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:28 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:16 am

Lol, I love this. Always sunny

I can see clearly you know nothing about the law. It seems like you have a tenuous grasp on the English language in general.

Ok....well....filibuster




https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qcderLXiwa8



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 265489164158 and 9 guests