NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
cnk1220

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Do we think there's a chance it's tonight? Bc I'm netflixing but like my mind is elsewhere :(

Doubt it. Highly. I want to Netflix too and watch 13 reasons but I don't think I want to deal with sadness right now hahaa

Netflix recommended me to watch that!! I might start.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:31 pm

I should go for a run. Oops it's dark outside nm.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:43 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I should go for a run. Oops it's dark outside nm.

I spent my daily 2 hours at the gym...walking and spin. I'm 8 lbs away from my ideal weight, cmon self you can do it!

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Postby Nyjdgirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:45 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
NeuroticJD wrote:Hi everyone. I'm so glad to have found this. These last few days are going to be unbearable for me and no one around me seems to understand. I broke up with my bf for no reason just to keep him away while I'm going through this. It's so shitty because he's very supportive but he kept saying stuff like "you're gonna pass I can't wait for you to pass" and "I'm already making plans to celebrate" and it's just too much pressure. I hope he takes me back after this is over. It's a disgusting day in NY. I'm on L.i. teetering on the brink of insanity....making all kinds of prayers and promises to God that I'll be a better person if i can pass this.

Louis CK has been my source of comfort all week.

I hope you update us with your story after the results..

I feel you girl. I feel like my boyfriend is going to break up with me if I don't pass this time! Just too much stress and o feel like he won't want to stay with me idk

hold up... if your bf is going to break up with you just cos you didn't pass, please let his ass go? If you are "only" feeling that way, he needs to do a better job to secure you. :p (my opinion)

Happyhour you are the best! We are friends in my head if you didn't know. I hope we both pass ;)

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
NeuroticJD wrote:Hi everyone. I'm so glad to have found this. These last few days are going to be unbearable for me and no one around me seems to understand. I broke up with my bf for no reason just to keep him away while I'm going through this. It's so shitty because he's very supportive but he kept saying stuff like "you're gonna pass I can't wait for you to pass" and "I'm already making plans to celebrate" and it's just too much pressure. I hope he takes me back after this is over. It's a disgusting day in NY. I'm on L.i. teetering on the brink of insanity....making all kinds of prayers and promises to God that I'll be a better person if i can pass this.

I feel you girl. I feel like my boyfriend is going to break up with me if I don't pass this time! Just too much stress and o feel like he won't want to stay with me idk

hold up... if your bf is going to break up with you just cos you didn't pass, please let his ass go? If you are "only" feeling that way, he needs to do a better job to secure you. :p (my opinion)

Happyhour you are the best! We are friends in my head if you didn't know. I hope we both pass ;)

I wanna be fraaaands with ya'll tooo

Nyjdgirl

Bronze

Postby Nyjdgirl » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:50 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

Hahaha of course! Friday night fun with all of you!

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:01 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

Hahaha of course! Friday night fun with all of you!

Yayyy so fun! Prosecco, netflix, teddy bears and tls!

Edit: wish I had a boyf :(

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:24 pm

I'm joining tonight too! Even though it's highly doubtful we'll hear anything tonight. I have a full glass of cab sav and my fiancé is fully focused on the Indians game.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:32 pm

We all friends here. Probabaly closer than most of my fb friends lol!
It's definitely not coming out tonight. I'm going to get some sleep. I go to bed 930....ish. so I'm going to fall asleep soon. Sigh. Thank god I'm home tonight. So sick of people right now.

JoeSeperac

Bronze

Postby JoeSeperac » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:34 pm

puremorning wrote:I'm joining tonight too! Even though it's highly doubtful we'll hear anything tonight. I have a full glass of cab sav and my fiancé is fully focused on the Indians game.

I have been tracking NY release dates since 2005, and results have never been released over a weekend. FYI, NYBOLE recently changed their hours from 8:30am – 5:00pm EST to 8:45am – 4:45pm EST, so the idea of govt employees coming in on the weekend is pretty optimistic.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:44 pm

puremorning wrote:I'm joining tonight too! Even though it's highly doubtful we'll hear anything tonight. I have a full glass of cab sav and my fiancé is fully focused on the Indians game.

Ugh so jealz you have a fiancee- I'm still trying to secure a boyf. Love the dating scene in nyc :shock:

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:48 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Ugh so jealz you have a fiancee- I'm still trying to secure a boyf. Love the dating scene in nyc :shock:

Sometimes I feel like I went back to Cleveland just to get a Midwestern boy. And I know results won't come out tonight, I just want to hang with my new bffs *sips wine*

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:50 pm

puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Sometimes I feel like I went back to Cleveland just to get a Midwestern boy. And I know results won't come out tonight, I just want to hang with my new bffs *sips wine*

Haha woo hiii new fraaaands!! I hope we all pass and can meet up and do a bar pass happy hour!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:52 pm

cnk1220 wrote:

Be SO careful if you use those apps. You never know who someone really is, my friend had a terrible experience a few weeks ago on bumble

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Be SO careful if you use those apps. You never know who someone really is, my friend had a terrible experience a few weeks ago on bumble

Yeah i always meet people in public! But there's deff some weirdos on there!

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:59 pm

Call me crazy, but i still think we are 90 minutes away... And it is not unprecedented. The July 2010 and july 2012 were both released on a friday night.

http://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/wi ... -released/

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:01 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Dating in NYC sounds so hard. So many things to worry about

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:02 pm

dionysius1 wrote:Call me crazy, but i still think we are 90 minutes away... And it is not unprecedented. The July 2010 and july 2012 were both released on a friday night.

http://www.excellenceinlawschool.com/wi ... -released/

A Friday "release" means the public date. The emails were sent out Thursday night. There has never been a public weekend release date

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:08 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

I know! And then when you think youve found someone attractive, who's not a serial killer or a douchey investment banker, they like only want something casual- even though I'm super clear up front I want a serious relationship... sigh...end rant.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

I know! And then when you think youve found someone attractive, who's not a serial killer or a douchey investment banker, they like only want something casual- even though I'm super clear up front I want a serious relationship... sigh...end rant.

Ugh, that sounds so hard!! It's good that you're upfront though. Honesty is very important AND so is knowing what you want so it sounds like you're doing something right.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:15 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

Ugh, that sounds so hard!! It's good that you're upfront though. Honesty is very important AND so is knowing what you want so it sounds like you're doing something right.

I just don't want to waste any more time, my parents are rooting for grandchildren soon lol

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:20 pm

Haha. Yea, not coming tonight

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 pm

And wasting time sucks. People are stupid.

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:25 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
I just don't want to waste any more time, my parents are rooting for grandchildren soon lol

I have several friends that met on Tinder and Christian Mingle. 2 are now married and the other 3 are engaged. We all had the same issues, focused on school and careers first and then it became harder and harder to meet people. I ended up with my best friend from law school after 5 years of being in a not-so-healthy relationship for all of law school and a litle beyond. Life works out in mysterious ways. Good luck on your search for Mr. Right! He's out there. Surely your parents have a nice boy in mind that they would like to see you end up with... lol

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:30 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

I have several friends that met on Tinder and Christian Mingle. 2 are now married and the other 3 are engaged. We all had the same issues, focused on school and careers first and then it became harder and harder to meet people. I ended up with my best friend from law school after 5 years of being in a not-so-healthy relationship for all of law school and a litle beyond. Life works out in mysterious ways. Good luck on your search for Mr. Right! He's out there. Surely your parents have a nice boy in mind that they would like to see you end up with... lol

Yeah we're a match.com couple. Fortunately my parents are quiet about their desire for grandchildren. I actually feel super lucky about that that since they're relatively traditional when it comes to everything else.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?