cnk1220

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:49 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:But civ pro wasn't tested in feb 2016 either right?? Although I do think the comparison between what they're gonna test and when they're gonna release results are like apples vs. oranges, one they care about tricking us so people don't get caught up and only study based on past trends, the other not as important to switch up.

I know, I was kidding. I know the BOLE isn't in charge of writing the MEE. I really don't see results being released tonight. Then the official release date would be a Saturday, which is super weird. I think we will be emailed the results the night of April 26 and the official release will be April 27.

Really? I was thinking it would be emailed monday, April 24th and official release the 25th. Tuesday seems more common

I'm really just going off of feelings and vibes, rather than any actual analysis. Besides, when I make up my mind on something I am not very easily swayed so you could tell me that with absolute certainty it is being released tonight and I still wouldn't believe you.

There is no way it's getting released tonight. Pieper is crazy.

If it's not out by 6pm I would say no to today, just my feeling. Also every store I've ever bought from keeps emailing me today so I have a mini heart attack everytime i hear *ding*.

HateTheWait17

New

Postby HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
HateTheWait17 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Oh my god good morning. I missed like 8 pages lol

I feel like we are being studied by BOLE.
How exam takers react to waiting period, what happens during those period.

Well you certainly are giving a great study sample :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know........they might even call me. I'm glad this is only online. If you guys were able to see me in real life.......it will be a movie.
MTV should make a reality show for the Bar takers....

The Bar Taker Season 1. FEB 2017 exam takers.
From studying-> taking the exam -> post the exam -> results -> life after the results.
Only those that pass the exam will be allowed to go home.
Let all the bar exam takers live in one place and the doctors will study their physiological behavior. Sponsored by exam takers' law school. Each applicant represents their law school.

imagine all the drama, love stories and crying. :twisted: :evil:

If you pass, you go home. If you fail, you are on to the next episode. New exam takers join each season.
I would totally watch.

Hahahah! definitely will watch!

justwanttobealawyer

New

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 pm

Is the sephora sale still going on? My ladies who talked about this earlier on in the thread?? :P

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:53 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:Is the sephora sale still going on? My ladies who talked about this earlier on in the thread?? :P

Yes, until 4/23! Use code BISPRING if youre a beauty insider.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:53 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
justwanttobealawyer wrote:Is the sephora sale still going on? My ladies who talked about this earlier on in the thread?? :P

NICE.

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:54 pm

If I pass, its a big ass steak at Ruth's Chris. If I fail, its a bottle of scotch, rocking in the corner of the shed.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:55 pm

puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:

NICE.

I'm basically an unofficial sephora employee lol. :D

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:56 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:But civ pro wasn't tested in feb 2016 either right?? Although I do think the comparison between what they're gonna test and when they're gonna release results are like apples vs. oranges, one they care about tricking us so people don't get caught up and only study based on past trends, the other not as important to switch up.

I know, I was kidding. I know the BOLE isn't in charge of writing the MEE. I really don't see results being released tonight. Then the official release date would be a Saturday, which is super weird. I think we will be emailed the results the night of April 26 and the official release will be April 27.

Really? I was thinking it would be emailed monday, April 24th and official release the 25th. Tuesday seems more common

I'm really just going off of feelings and vibes, rather than any actual analysis. Besides, when I make up my mind on something I am not very easily swayed so you could tell me that with absolute certainty it is being released tonight and I still wouldn't believe you.

If it's not out by 6pm I would say no to today, just my feeling. Also every store I've ever bought from keeps emailing me today so I have a mini heart attack everytime i hear *ding*.

I thought everything gets released near midnight?

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:58 pm

ones I wanted to buy are not on sale :(

jir92

Bronze

Postby jir92 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:59 pm

No joke, someone who took Pieper call Pieper now pls. lol. Pieper people please!

HateTheWait17

New

Postby HateTheWait17 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Ok, so no scores today. No work today. Pizza and Netflix it is. :D If I don't pass with the amount of fat this wait has given me it will be double sad. Fat and Sad, not a good combo. At least by passing, I can be a happy fatty. The wait got me eating CONSTANTLY :shock: :shock: .

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:00 pm

jir92 wrote:No joke, someone who took Pieper call Pieper now pls. lol. Pieper people please!

Will die if someone gets an official pieper info about it coming out tonight. Not ready

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:01 pm

HateTheWait17 wrote:Ok, so no scores today. No work today. Pizza and Netflix it is. :D If I don't pass with the amount of fat this wait has given me it will be double sad. Fat and Sad, not a good combo. At least by passing, I can be a happy fatty. The wait got me eating CONSTANTLY :shock: :shock: .

SAMES ugh

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:03 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I think it varies- back in 2013 they came out in the morning

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:05 pm

are you guys done with C % F?

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:06 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I think it varies- back in 2013 they came out in the morning

Is there a list somewhere what times they were released or is that overkill?

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:07 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:are you guys done with C % F?

Is anyone? I thought we couldn't do C&F til we passed in NY

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Lol haven't even looked at the application

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:09 pm

1st Dept. doesn't even send anything out until after results. I previously applied in OH and they do that beforehand so I should have most of my paperwork ready to go if I do pass, will just have to fill out some more forms.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:11 pm

3rd department recommends we do everything before the results... I have all my stuff. just need the results. sigh.
Good thing is I'm done with NYLE!

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:3rd department recommends we do everything before the results... I have all my stuff. just need the results. sigh.

Yeah I haven't done that yet...mostly because if I don't pass IDK when I'll retake, so I didn't want to do it until there was absolute certainty I'd need it.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm

puremorning wrote:

1st Dept. doesn't even send anything out until after results. I previously applied in OH and they do that beforehand so I should have most of my paperwork ready to go if I do pass, will just have to fill out some more forms.

What are you talking about? I got an email on March 16th about information regarding the admission process. From "Dorothy Beard". I got it in August too for the July exam for 1st Dept

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm

4th department wanted the application and affidavits to be post-marked by April 17th, I sent everything out on the 13th. So they have my whole application. And there's some fun, If I pass, I get to fill out a sheet and give them $375.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:15 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:3rd department recommends we do everything before the results... I have all my stuff. just need the results. sigh.

Yeah I haven't done that yet...mostly because if I don't pass IDK when I'll retake, so I didn't want to do it until there was absolute certainty I'd need it.

SAMES girl sames

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm

puremorning wrote:

SAMES girl sames

Ditto- i wanna be happy as hell filling out forms lol

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?