NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
dionysius1

New

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:06 pm

Not looking to freak anybody out, and you know I am not a troll, but I just heard that John Pieper (of Pieper Bar Review) told his class today that he expects results to be released this weekend (which could mean notification tonight). Not sure if he knows something we don't know, but I put it out there for what it's worth. :shock:

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

dionysius1 wrote:Not looking to freak anybody out, and you know I am not a troll, but I just heard that John Pieper (of Pieper Bar Review) told his class today that he expects results to be released this weekend (which could mean notification tonight). Not sure if he knows something we don't know, but I put it out there for what it's worth. :shock:

Source?

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:07 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
dionysius1 wrote:Not looking to freak anybody out, and you know I am not a troll, but I just heard that John Pieper (of Pieper Bar Review) told his class today that he expects results to be released this weekend (which could mean notification tonight). Not sure if he knows something we don't know, but I put it out there for what it's worth. :shock:

Source?

Yeah, because I took his prep course for the Feb exam and I haven't heard anything...

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:08 pm

I'm going to call him. You must be serious. :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
HOLLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
EVERYONE ITS GOING TO BE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!1 aAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:09 pm

don't freak out. I heard it second-hand, so who knows. I didn't take his course, but I know he has been teaching for a while, so who knows if he really knows.
Last edited by dionysius1 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:11 pm

dionysius1 wrote:don't freak out. I heard it second-hand, so who knows.

objections, hearsay.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

dionysius1 wrote:don't freak out. I heard it second-hand, so who knows. I didn't take his course, but I know he has been teaching for a while, so who knows if he really knows.

From who? How did they hear?

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

objections, hearsay.

too soon. HAHA

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

I'm going to call him. You must be serious. :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
HOLLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
EVERYONE ITS GOING TO BE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!1 aAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND

Can you actually do that?!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:12 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

objections, hearsay.

too soon. HAHA

after I freak out. I still had to object.

I'm so serious cnk, when I freak out. I freak out like I just saw Sarah and my bf walk by. I can't think.

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:19 pm

Pieper is an adjunct at Fordham. Someone in his class texted me. Again, I did not hear it. Just passing along what was said to me. Now I feel like I should not have said anything.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

objections, hearsay.

too soon. HAHA

after I freak out. I still had to object.

I'm so serious cnk, when I freak out. I freak out like I just saw Sarah and my bf walk by. I can't think.

hahaha, damn you sarah boyf stealer.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:21 pm

dionysius1 wrote:Pieper is an adjunct at Fordham. Someone in his class texted me. Again, I did not hear it. Just passing along what was said to me. Now I feel like I should not have said anything.

Ugh now I'm stressed out again. How could the god of wine let me down like this?!

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:22 pm

dionysius1 wrote:Pieper is an adjunct at Fordham. Someone in his class texted me. Again, I did not hear it. Just passing along what was said to me. Now I feel like I should not have said anything.

He told our bar prep class that the day before the results get posted, the New York Law Journal notes that results are coming out. I saw in the earlier analysis that someone posted (either here or on the other thread) that that only happened in 2015, so I think his age is getting to him.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:24 pm

I guess,,,,I have nothing better to do other than to stay up till midnight tonight...........

NeuroticJD

New

Postby NeuroticJD » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:24 pm

Thanks everyone for the welcome and support. I have two sisters and they are judging me so hard right now telling me I really F**d it up this time with a great guy who could actually put up with my mood swings. Its all such terrible timing. I managed to avoid relationships until right before this damn exam. Love really doesn't care. I hope to bring back good news! (Whether i pass or fail)

I'm so down for a reality series on MTV starring mentally distressed examinees throughout the entire process.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:26 pm

NeuroticJD wrote:Thanks everyone for the welcome and support. I have two sisters and they are judging me so hard right now telling me I really F**d it up this time with a great guy who could actually put up with my mood swings. Its all such terrible timing. I managed to avoid relationships until right before this damn exam. Love really doesn't care. I hope to bring back good news! (Whether i pass or fail)

I'm so down for a reality series on MTV starring mentally distressed examinees throughout the entire process.

That's no reason to stay with someone. Not that this is a terribly appropriate comparison, but that's like when people blame someone who beat cancer that then decides to leave their spouse/significant other. You aren't obligated to stick around with someone you're not compatible with just because they stuck by you through a tough time. You need to watch the Sex and the City movie. Life lessons right there.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:28 pm

puremorning wrote:

He told our bar prep class that the day before the results get posted, the New York Law Journal notes that results are coming out. I saw in the earlier analysis that someone posted (either here or on the other thread) that that only happened in 2015, so I think his age is getting to him.

Hmmm do we think tonight is the night? I cant imagine sat or sun??

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:

It seems super unlikely that it will be officially released on a weekend, I mean, it's literally never happened.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:

It seems super unlikely that it will be officially released on a weekend, I mean, it's literally never happened.

I mean, Civ Pro was always tested on the MEE....anything is possible. But I still think it'll be next week.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:34 pm

puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I mean, Civ Pro was always tested on the MEE....anything is possible. But I still think it'll be next week.

But civ pro wasn't tested in feb 2016 either right?? Although I do think the comparison between what they're gonna test and when they're gonna release results are like apples vs. oranges, one they care about tricking us so people don't get caught up and only study based on past trends, the other not as important to switch up.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 pm

cnk1220 wrote:But civ pro wasn't tested in feb 2016 either right?? Although I do think the comparison between what they're gonna test and when they're gonna release results are like apples vs. oranges, one they care about tricking us so people don't get caught up and only study based on past trends, the other not as important to switch up.

I know, I was kidding. I know the BOLE isn't in charge of writing the MEE. I really don't see results being released tonight. Then the official release date would be a Saturday, which is super weird. I think we will be emailed the results the night of April 26 and the official release will be April 27.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:39 pm

puremorning wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:But civ pro wasn't tested in feb 2016 either right?? Although I do think the comparison between what they're gonna test and when they're gonna release results are like apples vs. oranges, one they care about tricking us so people don't get caught up and only study based on past trends, the other not as important to switch up.

I know, I was kidding. I know the BOLE isn't in charge of writing the MEE. I really don't see results being released tonight. Then the official release date would be a Saturday, which is super weird. I think we will be emailed the results the night of April 26 and the official release will be April 27.

Really? I was thinking it would be emailed monday, April 24th and official release the 25th. Tuesday seems more common

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm

puremorning wrote:

Really? I was thinking it would be emailed monday, April 24th and official release the 25th. Tuesday seems more common

I'm really just going off of feelings and vibes, rather than any actual analysis. Besides, when I make up my mind on something I am not very easily swayed so you could tell me that with absolute certainty it is being released tonight and I still wouldn't believe you.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:42 pm

puremorning wrote:
puremorning wrote:

I'm really just going off of feelings and vibes, rather than any actual analysis. Besides, when I make up my mind on something I am not very easily swayed so you could tell me that with absolute certainty it is being released tonight and I still wouldn't believe you.

There is no way it's getting released tonight. Pieper is crazy.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?