NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:18 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself




Noooooo, happyhour! we need you- you basically formed the group!! You're like Allison in PLL.


I keep telling myself its just an exam- people anticipate much worse possible news- ie cancer, stay calm stay calm. :(

justwanttobealawyer

New
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:21 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself




Noooooo, happyhour! we need you- you basically formed the group!! You're like Allison in PLL.


I keep telling myself its just an exam- people anticipate much worse possible news- ie cancer, stay calm stay calm. :(


Tequila works better.

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:25 pm

Please god. Please let me pass this time. Please lord jesus, budda, whatever god there are. All the god please!!!!

Lawyerinwaiting89

Bronze
Posts: 113
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Lawyerinwaiting89 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:39 pm

Lol I have just lingered in this forum trying to find some comfort. I took NJ (not NY) and they haven't provided a predicted date... People tend to think early May but I can't find historic release dates posted. I really wish it was by next Friday and not into May. It's super comforting (and also kinda sad and scary) to know that so many others have such high highs and low lows. It's also really funny when you know in your gut it's not productive or healthy to discuss past questions/answers, and yet you still find yourself looking for any post that discusses (in detail) exactly that. Good luck everyone! (It seriously is a lot of luck too).

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:04 pm

Ugh okay it's 10:03pm. Time for my nightly netflix and refresh tls and email!

happyhour1122

Silver
Posts: 1060
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:08 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:22 pm

:evil:

ellewoods123

Bronze
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:55 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby ellewoods123 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:23 pm

i don't envy any of you I was the exact same way. the night I thought they were coming my best friend and I each drank an entire bottle of wine. When I heard the email sound on my iPhone at 11:45pm I was 4 glasses deep and it was the best way to have to open that dreaded PDF. Will remember that moment for the rest of my life

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:27 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:29 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.

Nyjdgirl

Bronze
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Nyjdgirl » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:30 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


Who thinks it going to be tonight???

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


Who thinks it going to be tonight???



Ugh I'm 50-50.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:32 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:33 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


Who thinks it going to be tonight???



Ugh I'm 50-50.



MONDAY, 11:49PM EST. ~drunk AF batman

justwanttobealawyer

New
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:34 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



I'm legitimately falling asleep. I have a work call at 7 a.m. and I keep refreshing TLS/my email. 50-50 it's today is a terrifying thought. I wish I was drunk atm.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



I'm legitimately falling asleep. I have a work call at 7 a.m. and I keep refreshing TLS/my email. 50-50 it's today is a terrifying thought. I wish I was drunk atm.


Drunk Batman says take like two shots and go to bed.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:36 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



Lol i love awk networking events, free food and alcohol, I would have joined. And get the snuggie- i have my zoo of stuffy animals all around for me moral support.

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:39 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



Lol i love awk networking events, free food and alcohol, I would have joined. And get the snuggie- i have my zoo of stuffy animals all around for me moral support.


My dog refuses to cuddle with me for moral support. He is SO RUDE. It's the Chihuahua in him.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:43 pm

Ugh my applicant page looks the same, where are the damn IT clues?!? I'm trying to play sherlock holmes.

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:44 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



Lol i love awk networking events, free food and alcohol, I would have joined. And get the snuggie- i have my zoo of stuffy animals all around for me moral support.


My dog refuses to cuddle with me for moral support. He is SO RUDE. It's the Chihuahua in him.



SO RUDE. i'm totally a cat person though, those like extra fluffy white ones you see in fancy feast commercials.

User avatar
lolabear727

Bronze
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:07 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm

Nyjdgirl wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


Who thinks it going to be tonight???


Me!!!

User avatar
batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze
Posts: 383
Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:53 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:47 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:
batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:I just took a shot of apply cider vinegar to kill myself


Can you just take shots with me instead? I'm many glasses deep in wine from a networking event.



Cheers from me and my teddy bear, I'm drinking prosecco in my pjs.


I promised my 3L friend I'd go to her event. Met zero possible connections and just tried to drunkenly make other sad 3Ls feel better that they were almost done. Afterwards I bought a case of wine in preparation for celebration and/or alcohol poisoning.

I should go get my batman snuggie from storage. For, uh, theme purposes.



Lol i love awk networking events, free food and alcohol, I would have joined. And get the snuggie- i have my zoo of stuffy animals all around for me moral support.


My dog refuses to cuddle with me for moral support. He is SO RUDE. It's the Chihuahua in him.



SO RUDE. i'm totally a cat person though, those like extra fluffy white ones you see in fancy feast commercials.


UGH those extra fluffy white ones are so bae. I am done though. the wine has gotten to me. Bed has called. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE. See ya'll tomorrow. ;)

jir92

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:54 pm

I've had to step back a bit from TLS because people are talking about the essays and it makes me panic because I'll be like oh shit I forgot that issue. Lol. So what are we thinking? My bet's on Monday night now with "official release" on Tues. But oh how I'd love it to be tonight.

Bluem_11

Bronze
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:03 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby Bluem_11 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:58 pm

They're out.

Sorry that's just my waffles. Man's gotta eat while waiting.

Sorry I can see how that was misleading.

jir92

Bronze
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:22 am

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby jir92 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm

Bluem_11 wrote:They're out.

Sorry that's just my waffles. Man's gotta eat while waiting.

Sorry I can see how that was misleading.


I hate you but that was funny

User avatar
cnk1220

Silver
Posts: 987
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:48 pm

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:59 pm

jir92 wrote:I've had to step back a bit from TLS because people are talking about the essays and it makes me panic because I'll be like oh shit I forgot that issue. Lol. So what are we thinking? My bet's on Monday night now with "official release" on Tues. But oh how I'd love it to be tonight.



I think monday night too but I'll be up waiting tonight anyhow- for one thing my applicant page still allows me to click change of address- if it was tonight would it be grayed out? Since we also receive an official notice in the mail...?



Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 18 guests