NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
happyhour1122

Silver

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:omg........you guys are like my best friends for life :( I am now sad that someone in our circle is going to fail. Its impossible that all of us will pass.
omg this is so sad.................. i'm going to cry. (this is my down moment).

It's ok, I'll take one for the team and be the one that fails since I'm not in a legal career. You all pass.

no.....................don't say that.
this is sad. i need some hot chocolate.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:57 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:This thread got crazy quick since last night lol

yah. we not working right now. this is our comfort zone right now...

Yeah I had two back to back meetings and was thinking, man, I'm going to miss so much on the TLS thread!

I went to lunch and missed two pages worth! Sorry Happy, I got pizza not pho.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:omg........you guys are like my best friends for life :( I am now sad that someone in our circle is going to fail. Its impossible that all of us will pass.
omg this is so sad.................. i'm going to cry. (this is my down moment).

Ugh that dude (hah) talking about words we could have put in our bar exam is just stressing me out even more since I did not put those words in my essays. Now I'm feeling strongly I failed

who?

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:58 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
Roclandsfinest23 wrote:This thread got crazy quick since last night lol

yah. we not working right now. this is our comfort zone right now...

Yeah I had two back to back meetings and was thinking, man, I'm going to miss so much on the TLS thread!

I went to lunch and missed two pages worth! Sorry Happy, I got pizza not pho.

its ok.... you passed since you got pizza.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:00 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

Ugh that dude (hah) talking about words we could have put in our bar exam is just stressing me out even more since I did not put those words in my essays. Now I'm feeling strongly I failed

who?

Fighter Pilot? "No matter how hard I try.. I can't add the word "surrender" to my property essay, or the notice requirement to the Corp one. We didnt need to ace it. We need a (what seems like an impossible) 266/400. Yes they made it hard to obtain. But we just need to trust our effort."

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:03 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Fighter Pilot? "No matter how hard I try.. I can't add the word "surrender" to my property essay, or the notice requirement to the Corp one. We didnt need to ace it. We need a (what seems like an impossible) 266/400. Yes they made it hard to obtain. But we just need to trust our effort."

i no longer remember what I put in mine.............

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:06 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Me either??? Like I guess I could have put that and forgot but I feel like I didn't so now I'm just sitting here wondering how my essays went and SOMEONE (who is definitely reading this) just informed me of the TLS blog that outlines the essays and there's no way I can look at that.

Can someone get me a xanex?!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:07 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

I choose not to remember what I put in mine, cause I drove myself crazy thinking about what I wrote and if it could have been better and then just convince myself that I failed. Horrible rabbit hole to go down.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:09 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Me either??? Like I guess I could have put that and forgot but I feel like I didn't so now I'm just sitting here wondering how my essays went and SOMEONE (who is definitely reading this) just informed me of the TLS blog that outlines the essays and there's no way I can look at that.

where is the outline of the essays?!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:12 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

I don't know, I don't want to look at it so I'm scared to ask my friend where it is...

justwanttobealawyer

New

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:13 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Someone show me this outline...

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:14 pm

:roll:
i want to know!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:23 pm

happyhour1122 wrote::roll:

Me too....just so hard to function because these damn results are in the front (not the back) of my head ALL DAY!!!!

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 pm

justwanttobealawyer wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Will return when I have the link.

justwanttobealawyer

New

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:26 pm

GoBills4life wrote:

Me too....just so hard to function because these damn results are in the front (not the back) of my head ALL DAY!!!!

I think it may be in the "how confident do you feel" thread- someone had provided a brief outline from what I remember seeing a couple days ago, but I don't remember.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:27 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

who?

Will return when I have the link.

imma get my hot chocolate while I wait.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Jesus gone for an hour missed pages, hey yall I'm back!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:35 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Jesus gone for an hour missed pages, hey yall I'm back!

why is my heart rate 102. I'm just sitting in my office. Boy, this month has been too long.... got my NYLE, got my MPRE and now waiting on the BAR. This is just too much.
Last edited by happyhour1122 on Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:36 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

why is my heart rate 102. I'm just sitting in my office.

Happyhour where do u work? Seems ideal to get paid and be on tls 24/7 #jealous

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:37 pm

cnk1220 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

why is my heart rate 102. I'm just sitting in my office.

Happyhour where do u work? Seems ideal to get paid and be on tls 24/7 #jealous

well, no one gives a shit what I do right now as my co workers all know what I'm going through.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:43 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

why is my heart rate 102. I'm just sitting in my office. Boy, this month has been too long.... got my NYLE, got my MPRE and now waiting on the BAR. This is just too much.

95 over here. If I die it's because the waiting stressed me out too much.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:44 pm

GoBills4life wrote:

I think it may be in the "how confident do you feel" thread- someone had provided a brief outline from what I remember seeing a couple days ago, but I don't remember.

Maybe it's from there? She won't tell me.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:47 pm

GoBills4life wrote:

well, if that's the case, I went through that thread too many times.
I am very nervous because barbri grader never gave me beyond the average score...

justwanttobealawyer

New

Postby justwanttobealawyer » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:51 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:

well, if that's the case, I went through that thread too many times.
I am very nervous because barbri grader never gave me beyond the average score...

viewtopic.php?f=41&t=274415&start=425

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 pm

I'll see you all around 10pmish. Good bye for now.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?