Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
GoBills4life

Bronze

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:49 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Dude, man, bros, and ladies. Rest easy. Not coming out tonight. They will be out next week most likely Monday between 11:30-Midnight so the official release date (public look up) will be Tuesday the 25.

i know i know, but its that feeling...

your bf tells you that he is not cheating on you... and that there was no Sarah, and Stephanie is the only one he loves (let's say I am Stephanie). But you once saw Sarah on your bf's phone. You know your bf is not cheating on you...but you want to know who this M@!#@$ F@#$!# Bit@#!$@3 is....

that's all.

Lol. Advice- find a guy that won't cheat on you.

thats like...saying.... take a bar exam that will tell you the results IMMEDIATELY as you walk out the door.
Just kidding. I'm sure there are nice guys out there. I'm just telling you a personal story. give me some tears,.

Haha, ouch. There's more than you think. Like some guys will only ignore you during the Bills game, not bad. Sounds like a great guy. Lol

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:51 pm

[/quote]July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.[/quote]

I received my email of results on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:47 p.m.[/quote]

one person is talking about public info and the other person is talking about email.
email came first.[/quote]

Yup. If we are to take into consideration day-counts of previous releases then the public statement release is the one to measure it by.[/quote]

hm...I think you deserve MBE score of 157 and essay score of 166.[/quote]

I too think I did well in essays :D

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:51 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Dude, man, bros, and ladies. Rest easy. Not coming out tonight. They will be out next week most likely Monday between 11:30-Midnight so the official release date (public look up) will be Tuesday the 25.

your bf tells you that he is not cheating on you... and that there was no Sarah, and Stephanie is the only one he loves (let's say I am Stephanie). But you once saw Sarah on your bf's phone. You know your bf is not cheating on you...but you want to know who this M@!#@$ F@#$!# Bit@#!$@3 is....

that's all.

thats like...saying.... take a bar exam that will tell you the results IMMEDIATELY as you walk out the door.
Just kidding. I'm sure there are nice guys out there. I'm just telling you a personal story. give me some tears,.

Haha, ouch. There's more than you think. Like some guys will only ignore you during the Bills game, not bad. Sounds like a great guy. Lol

so...................... you joining me for the refresh competition tonight? ;p ? every click is your MBE score! :twisted:

vness.jd17

New

Postby vness.jd17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm

lawjawn wrote:
vness.jd17 wrote:I have been following this thread for the past week or so and it is the most reassuring thing to know that there are people that are going just as insane waiting for these stupid results as I am. I am first time taker in the Pro Bono Scholars program. I have sooo much work to do and a huge presentation due Monday and have not be able to focus on a damn thing because BOLE is making my life a living hell. I have received 4 of their stupid survey emails and REFUSE to answer them. This has been the most excruciating time of my life...as for predictions I'm really leaning towards next Tuesday.

A little bird told me that the final re-scores were in April 7th so I swear BOLE is just sitting on our results making our lives miserable.....

How did you manage taking the bar while still in school? Do they give you time off to study? 3L was the easiest year of law school for me, obviously, but it was still the third most stressful year of my life. HOW ARE YOU ALIVE??

Yea in lieu of taking the bar before graduation we have to spend the last semester doing pro bono work. So I finished my laster semester in the fall and then studied from Dec. to Feb. and then started my pro bono work right after the bar.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:
July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.[/quote]

I received my email of results on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:47 p.m.[/quote]

one person is talking about public info and the other person is talking about email.

Yup. If we are to take into consideration day-counts of previous releases then the public statement release is the one to measure it by.[/quote]

I too think I did well in essays :D[/quote]

now i have to look through your past post and see what your answers were!!!!!!!

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:53 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.

now i have to look through your past post and see what your answers were!!!!!!![/quote]

oh don't bother - I didn't outline them anywhere...

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:54 pm

Yea, I'll be up....damn it....this is why I wish we had a date. Even though I know the results will not come out tonight and that they will come out Monday night/Tues morning, I'll be up buggin with the best of us.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:56 pm

Me: do not check tls
Me to me: check it, and while you're at it refresh your email and applicant page

Kermit the frog meme anyone? Lol :D

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:57 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Yea, I'll be up....damn it....this is why I wish we had a date. Even though I know the results will not come out tonight and that they will come out Monday night/Tues morning, I'll be up buggin with the best of us.

"this is why i wish we had a date"--> I thought you were asking me out on a date. hm..... for a second, I was thinking... "TLS now match.com"

anyways, we will all have a date tonight.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:58 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.

I received my email of results on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:47 p.m.

now i have to look through your past post and see what your answers were!!!!!!![/quote]

oh don't bother - I didn't outline them anywhere...[/quote]

I literally just looked up all the answers you posted on "how confident do you feel" thread. Our answers are substantially very similar. :P

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:58 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Yea, I'll be up....damn it....this is why I wish we had a date. Even though I know the results will not come out tonight and that they will come out Monday night/Tues morning, I'll be up buggin with the best of us.

"this is why i wish we had a date"--> I thought you were asking me out on a date. hm..... for a second, I was thinking... "TLS now match.com"

I mean hey, I met my best friend for the first semester of law school on TLS. It was only for the first semester because then she dropped out, but it was fun while it lasted!

vness.jd17

New

Postby vness.jd17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
vness.jd17 wrote:unfortunately that was all the info I was given...wish i had so much more to go off of. :(

:( I would kill for more info lol. Just want to know when so I can relax until three hours beforehand and THEN start panicking

Guys please don't start with the accommodating, exclusive info-giving 'little bird'... Trollers feed into that sh*t...

i have relatives who know graders and I am under the same amount of stress that there is no way I would make up anything to make people feel bad

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:59 pm

cnk1220 wrote:Me: do not check tls
Me to me: check it, and while you're at it refresh your email and applicant page

why are you avoiding us cnk? be part of us. embrace and enjoy the craziness. every click goes to our mbe score. refresh and click them emails!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:00 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:

I was asking you on a date lol, and tonight's perfect

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:01 pm

puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

I mean hey, I met my best friend for the first semester of law school on TLS. It was only for the first semester because then she dropped out, but it was fun while it lasted!

yah,,,I met a good friend from TLS as well. eventually went to same school. She was too competitive for me to handle so I took a step back. :) :) :)

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:02 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

I was asking you on a date lol, and tonight's perfect

I'll see you tonight. :D ;)

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:02 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

I received my email of results on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:47 p.m.

email came first.

oh don't bother - I didn't outline them anywhere...[/quote]

I literally just looked up all the answers you posted on "how confident do you feel" thread. Our answers are substantially very similar. :P[/quote]

Oh lala! It was meant to be happyhour (in french accent)!

I really spoke about essays in there? I thought it was only COMPLETELY hypothetical mbe scenarios...hmmm memory problems! Early Alzheimer's! another bar exam collateral :evil:

F17fighterpilot

New

Postby F17fighterpilot » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm

deceptively blonde updated her website to say: estimated April 26-28. So next week guys. Don't stress. You either passed or failed. What can we do about it? No matter how hard I try.. I can't add the word "surrender" to my property essay, or the notice requirement to the Corp one. We didnt need to ace it. We need a (what seems like an impossible) 266/400. Yes they made it hard to obtain. But we just need to trust our effort. And pray to the UBE gods that our gut choices were correct. Some luck is involved.. thats why I think we are all so nervous. It is not that we arent capable of being competent and successful attorneys.. its are we able to take a deep breath on exam day and say.. ok.. on to the next one... to be composed.. to let our knowledge guide us.

WHEN WE ALL PASS. We will have someone's life and liberty in our hands.

And at the very least.. be thankful we arent taking the CA bar. Lol oy.. my best friend wants me to take it and move out to meet him and I'm like.. one step at a time buddy.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
puremorning wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

yah,,,I met a good friend from TLS as well. eventually went to same school. She was too competitive for me to handle so I took a step back. :) :) :)

Dude, I hated all the competitative buggers. I ended up 8 hundreths of a point away from magna. But damn, some of these people were vicious. I avoided the library like the plague during finals week.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 pm

its funny how much we remembered at the time. I don't remember ANYTHING now.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Lol, however if I'm 8 hundredths of a point away from passing the bar, I'll bug.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:08 pm

F17fighterpilot wrote:deceptively blonde updated her website to say: estimated April 26-28. So next week guys. Don't stress. You either passed or failed. What can we do about it? No matter how hard I try.. I can't add the word "surrender" to my property essay, or the notice requirement to the Corp one. We didnt need to ace it. We need a (what seems like an impossible) 266/400. Yes they made it hard to obtain. But we just need to trust our effort. And pray to the UBE gods that our gut choices were correct. Some luck is involved.. thats why I think we are all so nervous. It is not that we arent capable of being competent and successful attorneys.. its are we able to take a deep breath on exam day and say.. ok.. on to the next one... to be composed.. to let our knowledge guide us.

WHEN WE ALL PASS. We will have someone's life and liberty in our hands.

And at the very least.. be thankful we arent taking the CA bar. Lol oy.. my best friend wants me to take it and move out to meet him and I'm like.. one step at a time buddy.

Yea bro! Final prediction. Results coming out 11:30-midnight on the weds the 26 for an official release date of thurs the 27. You know that girl got the inside scoop

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:09 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

that's all.

so...................... you joining me for the refresh competition tonight? ;p ? every click is your MBE score! :twisted:

I will join you! I'll have my wine handy. I also need to call my student loan holder. Going to be a lovely "why did I go to law school" type of evening!

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 pm

lolabear727 wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

that's all.

I will join you! I'll have my wine handy. I also need to call my student loan holder. Going to be a lovely "why did I go to law school" type of evening!

cool beans. wish TLS had a chatting program. oh well.

cnk1220

Silver

Postby cnk1220 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:11 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
cnk1220 wrote:Me: do not check tls

why are you avoiding us cnk? be part of us. embrace and enjoy the craziness. every click goes to our mbe score. refresh and click them emails!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha I'm back, who am I kidding I'm apart of the crazy tls group

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?