NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Discussions related to the bar exam are found in this forum
lawjawn

New

Re: NY Bar Exam - February 2017 - Release Date Predictions

Postby lawjawn » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:26 am

vness.jd17 wrote:I have been following this thread for the past week or so and it is the most reassuring thing to know that there are people that are going just as insane waiting for these stupid results as I am. I am first time taker in the Pro Bono Scholars program. I have sooo much work to do and a huge presentation due Monday and have not be able to focus on a damn thing because BOLE is making my life a living hell. I have received 4 of their stupid survey emails and REFUSE to answer them. This has been the most excruciating time of my life...as for predictions I'm really leaning towards next Tuesday.

A little bird told me that the final re-scores were in April 7th so I swear BOLE is just sitting on our results making our lives miserable.....

How did you manage taking the bar while still in school? Do they give you time off to study? 3L was the easiest year of law school for me, obviously, but it was still the third most stressful year of my life. HOW ARE YOU ALIVE??

Carly

New

Postby Carly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:31 am

hey guys

long time TLS creep, first time poster.

Took the July 2016 UBE and failed by 8 points. Currently on full on freak out mode over Feb results- so freaked out i finally posted on this thing lol.

because I got my July results on a Thursday at 11:47 pm I just assumed I'd get results today or next thursday, but everyone's stats and analysis on Tues/Thurs vs. Mon/Weds release has me rethinking that assumption.

glad to know i'm not alone in the freak out.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:34 am

Carly wrote:hey guys

Took the July 2016 UBE and failed by 8 points. Currently on full on freak out mode over Feb results- so freaked out i finally posted on this thing lol.

because I got my July results on a Thursday at 11:47 pm I just assumed I'd get results today or next thursday, but everyone's stats and analysis on Tues/Thurs vs. Mon/Weds release has me rethinking that assumption.

I mean, I haven't seen February resultsmade public on a Friday ever from what I can tell,but for all we know there is no pattern it's just whenever they get they're shit together and then triple check it or whatever

Carly

New

Postby Carly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:36 am

also my 8 post count is telling me i'm a liar and not a first time poster-

apparently i was just as freaked out over getting INTO law school as i am about this damn exam lol

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 am

Carly wrote:also my 8 post count is telling me i'm a liar and not a first time poster-

apparently i was just as freaked out over getting INTO law school as i am about this damn exam lol

Haha same, I didn't spend any time on here during law school, only before and after to freak out about getting into it and then becoming a lawyer. I didn't know anyone else taking the Feb. NY bar so I needed an outlet for everything related.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

whats for lunch guys

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:44 am

Puremorning, your user photo reminds me of how I feel....

dionysius1

New

Postby dionysius1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:48 am

and Happyhour, based on your certainty of results, I pre-ordered Korean BBQ for lunch. Now I have knots in my stomach and cannot eat it. :evil: :evil: :evil: Feeling like i'm in a foul mood. Damn you BOLE.

puremorning

Silver

Postby puremorning » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

dionysius1 wrote:Puremorning, your user photo reminds me of how I feel....

That is my real life pug dog. She's way younger in this picture than she is now (she has gray hairs now and a look of wisdom, much like I imagine myself after law school), but this picture does a very good job of expressing everyone's feelings on this board.

batmanandbaybreezes

Bronze

Postby batmanandbaybreezes » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:49 am

happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch guys

Great question. Too hungover for breakfast and now I am starving. Suggestions?

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 am

dionysius1 wrote:and Happyhour, based on your certainty of results, I pre-ordered Korean BBQ for lunch. Now I have knots in my stomach and cannot eat it. :evil: :evil: :evil: Feeling like i'm in a foul mood. Damn you BOLE.

you can pre order korean bbq? that does not sound good..........................................
you need a real grilled korean bbq. literally on the spot.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:55 am

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:whats for lunch guys

Great question. Too hungover for breakfast and now I am starving. Suggestions?

PHO

lolabear727

Bronze

Postby lolabear727 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:02 pm

How many weeks after the test was that Thursday at 11:47?? If it was 8 weeks then i may be tonight and if it was 9 weeks then everyone should get some rest. And in the end all of our speculation probably doesn't matter but it is entertaining nonetheless!

Carly

New

Postby Carly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:05 pm

lolabear727 wrote:

How many weeks after the test was that Thursday at 11:47?? If it was 8 weeks then i may be tonight and if it was 9 weeks then everyone should get some rest. And in the end all of our speculation probably doesn't matter but it is entertaining nonetheless!

By my count about 13 weeks- the time between test and results in July is longer (I'd assume because there's more test takers) but who knows, my brain is mush and I'm embarrassed by how many times I had to recount the 13 weeks to make sure I could still add- and still unsure if I counted right :lol:

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:20 pm

Carly wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

By my count about 13 weeks- the time between test and results in July is longer (I'd assume because there's more test takers) but who knows, my brain is mush and I'm embarrassed by how many times I had to recount the 13 weeks to make sure I could still add- and still unsure if I counted right :lol:

July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:21 pm

I should just order my exam now..................to see what I did wrong.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:25 pm

batmanandbaybreezes wrote:
vness.jd17 wrote:unfortunately that was all the info I was given...wish i had so much more to go off of. :(

:( I would kill for more info lol. Just want to know when so I can relax until three hours beforehand and THEN start panicking

Guys please don't start with the accommodating, exclusive info-giving 'little bird'... Trollers feed into that sh*t...

Carly

New

Postby Carly » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:29 pm

PersistentAttorney wrote:
Carly wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

July 2016 NY results came out on a Friday - not Thursday. Approx. 90 days between a July administration and the release. For February it is only 60 days.

I received my email of results on Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 11:47 p.m.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:30 pm

Carly wrote:
Carly wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

one person is talking about public info and the other person is talking about email.
email came first.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:33 pm

Dude, man, bros, and ladies. Rest easy. Not coming out tonight. They will be out next week most likely Monday between 11:30-Midnight so the official release date (public look up) will be Tuesday the 25.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:37 pm

GoBills4life wrote:Dude, man, bros, and ladies. Rest easy. Not coming out tonight. They will be out next week most likely Monday between 11:30-Midnight so the official release date (public look up) will be Tuesday the 25.

i know i know, but its that feeling...

your bf tells you that he is not cheating on you... and that there was no Sarah, and Stephanie is the only one he loves (let's say I am Stephanie). But you once saw Sarah on your bf's phone. You know your bf is not cheating on you...but you want to know who this M@!#@$ F@#$!# Bit@#!$@3 is....

that's all.

GoBills4life

Bronze

Postby GoBills4life » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:39 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
GoBills4life wrote:Dude, man, bros, and ladies. Rest easy. Not coming out tonight. They will be out next week most likely Monday between 11:30-Midnight so the official release date (public look up) will be Tuesday the 25.

your bf tells you that he is not cheating on you... and that there was no Sarah, and Stephanie is the only one he loves (let's say I am Stephanie). But you once saw Sarah on your bf's phone. You know your bf is not cheating on you...but you want to know who this M@!#@$ F@#$!# Bit@#!$@3 is....

that's all.

Lol. Advice- find a guy that won't cheat on you.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

GoBills4life wrote:
happyhour1122 wrote:

that's all.

Lol. Advice- find a guy that won't cheat on you.

thats like...saying.... take a bar exam that will tell you the results IMMEDIATELY as you walk out the door.
Just kidding. I'm sure there are nice guys out there. I'm just telling you a personal story. give me some tears,.

PersistentAttorney

Bronze

Postby PersistentAttorney » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:41 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
Carly wrote:
Carly wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

one person is talking about public info and the other person is talking about email.
email came first.

Yup. If we are to take into consideration day-counts of previous releases then the public statement release is the one to measure it by.

happyhour1122

Silver

Postby happyhour1122 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:45 pm

happyhour1122 wrote:
Carly wrote:
Carly wrote:
lolabear727 wrote:

email came first.

Yup. If we are to take into consideration day-counts of previous releases then the public statement release is the one to measure it by.

hm...I think you deserve MBE score of 157 and essay score of 166.

Return to “Bar Exam Prep and Discussion Forum?